Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much, along with updated visuals and more radio station tracks.

I guess if you trade in your last gen copy it bridges the gap a tad
Can I still do this, at let's say an EB games?

How much will I save off a PS4 GTAV?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much done with the game. They've patched out the ping bars to show you having full bars 99% of the time. Just had a super laggy game where people were warping all over the map but it showed everyone having four bars. During the game winning kill cam as the server was finishing up, everyone's ping suddenly dropped to two bars with some having one bar.

So ****ing deceitful, especially after promising dedicated servers. No wonder CODs sales are 50% less than Ghosts, people are sick of Adtivisions shit. If they had put in dedicated servers, they'd be getting my money for the season pass. Now I'll just finish the game and either shelve it or sell it on eBay.

Played five minutes of the campaign and saw that North Korea had invaded South Korea and were beating the shit out of them, that's when I promtly turned the game off. Looks like SP will be terrible as well :rolleyes:.

see you tonight

Nah legit done. Glad I gave SP another go, it's fantastic. Not quite the 9.5/10 that's COD4 but it's a solid 9/10. In game graphics are pretty meh and look like a stock standard COD game but the CGI movies are top notch, it actually looks like real life. Hopefully next gen we can get something like that in real time running.

For the last week I've had laggy matches i'd say around 70% of the time lol

Anyone got any royalty gear? I have the gloves. Looks sick
You on PS4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back