Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still liking it.

Will jump on if anyone else is playing/wants to play.

Also still a good game when I get a hankering for an FPS.

yeah nah i am pretty good at this one, helps that my net is better nowadays than during the previous CODs

i like how the skill based match making obviously just puts me against all the other plebs too

i am not finding this terribly laggy much at all anymore, has the odd moment but its generally pretty good

By far the best cod experience for me for ages.

enjoying it

That's because no one else is playing ;)

I lasted a couple of games last night and gave up, at the stage where im just over the yearly lag-fest. Really not worth playing if it takes me half a clip to drop someone and yet I can die in 3 bullets.

Hmm now where have I heard this before? :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nope no i am not - my ps4 didn't download the software update in rest mode.

so have to wait for the heap of shit to download

also whats the 534.9mb patch for? another pair of pants or a new helmet?

Yeah mine did the same I was about to jump on with you. Stupid Sony.

Player found patch notes (Sledgehammer haven't released the patch notes).

• Kill Feed has more "word spacing", less compact

• Player arrow is now white instead of yellow

• Challenges previously completed from last prestige unlock from a kill of the challenges description.
    (Ex: If you have the marksman challenge completed, only one headshot with that weapon will unlock all further headshot challenges)
    Edit: Before you had to get consecutive headshots or kills to complete the challenges, this patch improves that since if you were to get only one headshot or kill it would unlock ALL further challenges at once of that category.

• Players can now get kicked from Hardcore Matches from teamkilling >Post<

• Combat knives have been removed from Create A Class so you will be able to have an extra slot if no secondary is chosen

• SMG's overall have more damage at increased range and I have noticed that the ASM1 has an extraordinary increase in both damage and range, respectfully.

• The BAL-27 has been nerfed again

• The armory now has separated into categories for Redeemables and Non-Redeemables

• New Assault Rifle (AE4-Energy Weapon) challenge page for added DLC - Twitter Picture link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4APC6gIAAEuXpC.jpg:large

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back