Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought the game yesterday. Haven't played in years but enjoying being back online. One question - how do you view friends' KDR's and the like? One of the best parts of COD in days gone by was comparing yourself against your mates, but can't seem to find it on this one.

Bought the game yesterday. Haven't played in years but enjoying being back online. One question - how do you view friends' KDR's and the like? One of the best parts of COD in days gone by was comparing yourself against your mates, but can't seem to find it on this one.
You can't, which is shit.

Just one of the reasons it was a major fail

Not sure if serious. Its a step in the right direction a cod without people caring about stats and playing properly.

That's just pointless. May as well just have the campaign. Black ops 1 and 2 have amazing stats for every weapon and score streak

You know what's also pointless? Complaining about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New patch apparently coming out tomorrow with the DLC. HBR and IMR along with other weapon buffs is what I've heard.

So they nerfed the HBR and now buffing it again. k.

I'm interested in what they do to the shotguns.

You expecting them to do anything ?
The Bulldog is such a beast when effectively utilizing the boost to close distance. Its the only weapon I have been using for a while now...hope they leave it

They have been talking up the buffing for awhile on twitter. They will.

But expect them to make the guns unbalanced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back