Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont have the time for BF3, too far behind to enjoy it properly.

COD suits me fine, jump on for a few quick games and jump off again.

Runs fine on xbox and enjoy adjusting to using different guns.

Great we have heard your input over and over again but its time you leave this thread and move on.

'tis a game to have some quick games, Battlefield could load in the same amount of time.:D Or cap the first flag.

Actually put this in the PS3 yesterday, saw an update and said **** that!

I'll be honest those 4 maps looked a lot better than the crap the game shipped with.
Yeah, I must say the trailer impressed me.

The zombies looks awesome with the 4 gangsters breaking out of prison during a zombie outbreak.

And the re-done Firing Range map got me instantly wet.

But then you remember that it's all going into this game that is already so poor, built on top of maps that are so terrible, with all the shitty connections and lag that has been seen before and then on top of all of that you'd have to buy this DLC and hope that the trailer isn't lying to you with the quality of said maps that you're buying.

:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicolas+Cage+Laugh+GIF.gif

I'll judge the 2 CoD teams when they give us dedicated servers, until then they're equally shit, Treyarch slightly less for bringing more to the series at this point.

Treyarch still can't code properly for PS3

until they can then Infinity Ward >>

But there was a time when Infinity wasn't
There was a time when Rare were the best devs in the world and not making shitty Kinect only titles and avatars too. Times have well and truly changed.

There was a time when Rare were the best devs in the world and not making shitty Kinect only titles and avatars too. Times have well and truly changed.

Same is true about LucasArts but we have a thread of people mourning their demise.

Played this for the first time yesterday - enjoying it so far. Any tips on how to improve a n00b?

Place Shock Charges on top of Claymores or Bouncing Betties.
LMG with a Target Finder
Remington 870 MCS with Long Barrel/Laser sight
Always hip-fire you won't lose gun fights
Use a Pistol as a primary weapon , there better than any other gun. (KAP-40, B23R)
Head Glitch
Hunter Killer Drone
Toughness
Use WiFi not a Ethernet Cable
Have a Torrent Client open on your PC while playing the game

Hope this Helps

Regards,

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back