Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another no scope kill that i did across the map

and another one with a headshot between a small gap with ease :thumbsu:
How many times a match do you go for no scopes and fail miserably? Do you often end with way worse K/D's due to constant attempts at crazy distance no scopes?

Finally decided to have a few more games and it is amazing the difference a good team makes. Finally had my first positive kill game and also had 2nd most captures I think.

Sadly the next game was as lopsided as the first and it was much tougher. It is hard to manage but it would be nice to have a few close games. This is in Domination. Also didn't like the Enfield much before and also got told it was a bit crap but I am using it now and it is pretty rad. Want the Famas though.

Creating a shotty class as well after Mancey was raving about it, see how that goes but might have to choose the maps I use it on carefully.

Finally decided to have a few more games and it is amazing the difference a good team makes. Finally had my first positive kill game and also had 2nd most captures I think.

Sadly the next game was as lopsided as the first and it was much tougher. It is hard to manage but it would be nice to have a few close games. This is in Domination. Also didn't like the Enfield much before and also got told it was a bit crap but I am using it now and it is pretty rad. Want the Famas though.

Creating a shotty class as well after Mancey was raving about it, see how that goes but might have to choose the maps I use it on carefully.

Will have to choose the maps carefully

No point running around on an open map like a sitting duck with no range from your primary

Definitely. Just played two consecutive games on Grid (same lobby, surely it's not the new Nuketown?) and I would get r*ped with a shotty there I reckon.

You can go alright if you mainly run the corridors of the bulidings. Venture into the field at the back and around the hangar's and you're toast

Yeah it's good fun. You win a lot more of the close quarter 1 on 1's with a bit of practice, because so many people use assault rifles.

Just remember to play smart. Don't go charging out in the open. Stick to buildings and you'll do really well. Try it on the smaller ones like summit and nuketown first and branch out from there.

Just remember assault classes are all about going head to head, but shottie work is more about flanking

One guy on my team went 1-20 with 6 captures or something while a guy on the other team went 34-4 with 0 captures because he was hiding away up the top near B in Launch.

Will keep that in mind lads, the Stakeout seems to be the shotty of choice so I should use that one yeah?

[YOUTUBE]bhGGybkt_KE[/YOUTUBE]
really good smoke grenade kill i did on firing range.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will keep that in mind lads, the Stakeout seems to be the shotty of choice so I should use that one yeah?

That's what i use. Tried the spas but it always seemed to take at least 2, sometimes up to 3 shots to drop a guy. It's rate of fire is hugely better than the stakeout, but the stakeout will most often take a guy down with a max of 2 hits.

Use it with slight of hand or steady aim...see what you like best. And most of the time hip firing does the trick

How many times a match do you go for no scopes and fail miserably?

lol, Why does it matter of course im gonna miss most of the time, that why its makes it good, lol but i have stop doing it though coz im over it, gotta admit though there pretty good 4 FulLy SiK MonTaGeS!!! :D

Cant do something skillfull like that HBK? :p

Do you often end with way worse K/D's due to constant attempts at crazy distance no scopes

Mainly do it in SnD which means you really dont die a lot, and im usually behind cover and there really far away and cant kill me usually, and when there close ive got my sidearms and claymore so when im doing it i get even score.

Come on PS and Xbox fanboys surely one of you knows about graphics cards!!!

lol, Why does it matter of course im gonna miss most of the time, that why its makes it good, lol but i have stop doing it though coz im over it, gotta admit though there pretty good 4 FulLy SiK MonTaGeS!!! :D

Cant do something skillfull like that HBK? :p

Mainly do it in SnD which means you really dont die a lot, and im usually behind cover and there really far away and cant kill me usually, and when there close ive got my sidearms and claymore so when im doing it i get even score.
Honestly never tried Sniping (apart from in Gun Game when it's forced on you, in which my first kill was a no scope from about 1 metre away:cool:). I just can't be arsed doing it as I get bored fast just waiting for someone to pop into my vision, I simply have to keep moving.

Also I don't think I would enjoy the frustration of missing shots time and time again, I could see trying it in SnD but that's not a gametype I generally enjoy, far prefer Domination.

I am a changed man. No more grip for me.

New favourite class:

AK74-u + rapid fire
CZ75 + full auto

Scavenger
Sleight of Hand
Marathon

Claymore
Frag
Nova Gas

At the moment i am

AK74-u + rapid fire + grip
Python (revolver) + Dual Wield (2 of them)

Ghost
Warlord PRO
Marathon

Semtex
Flashbang
Motion Sensor/Claymore

Works a treat.

I can't usually be stuffed with Warlord, though.

Sleight of Hand works because with RF you run out of bullets so quickly.
Scavenger aids this as well, you pick up more bullets.

I would only use Warlord on a camp-ish class.

I can't usually be stuffed with Warlord, though.

Sleight of Hand works because with RF you run out of bullets so quickly.
Scavenger aids this as well, you pick up more bullets.

I would only use Warlord on a camp-ish class.

Atleast try it on Cracked, i always do good with it on that map.

Whats everyones favourite maps??

Mine is WMD, just has that mw2 'feel' for it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back