Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me and Jabso talking to a Seppo in a lobby.

Yank: Are you guys British
Me: Nah, we're Indian, we just pretend to be British.
Jabso: I'm actually American, he's Indian
Me: I'm American too.
Yank: No, you're not, you're Indian.
Me: Yeh, South American
Jabso: I can't believe this guy thinks India isn't in South America
Yank: HEY, I never said that.

Hey FG did anyone else in the group get the infinite loading screen lockup last night? i could hear the match starting but was stuck on waiting for other players :mad:

Treyarch needs to fix that shit badly, i can handle host migration and disconnections as 90% of the time its rage quitters causing that but random lock ups are pissing me off.

Hey FG did anyone else in the group get the infinite loading screen lockup last night? i could hear the match starting but was stuck on waiting for other players :mad:

Yeah, sorry about that. Everyone else got in, but we didn't play more than one game. I headed to bed after that first game. That's a fairly good party you were in though, you missed out :D

Dropped a perfect Tactical Nuke last night...

In a beastly strong full team, but Treyarch decides my whole party shall be penalised 2-3 seconds behind the enemy team for whatever reason.... Needless to say we were getting r*ped. The usual crap, empty half a clip for six hitmarkers to be downed by 1-2 bullets with the oh so familiar killcam showing me doing sweet FA like a god damn re tar d.

Meh, let the game go on a little. Going around 0.2 KD (1.96 ave), HQ score at 20-235. Die again to an enemy right in front of me by not on my screen, yeah cool bro...WTF??? Fck it if you're gonna screw me Treyarch then I'm gonna ruin your sh!tty broken game for every one else....

Me: fck this i'm dashboarding
Party: you host?
Me: no idea, find out soon
<lost connection to host>
Me: i'm out, the game still going?
Party: ROFLCOPTER! you were the host man. Hahaha that would have p!ssed them off, poor bastards.. fck em.
Me: sweet, this game can still be fun.

Moral of the story: the game is only as much fun as you can make it out to be.

Based on that, LagOps might be gathering dust for a little while...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part IV

360 No Scope.

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part IV

The local mod must be in holiday mode.

ANT.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back