Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That game with morell and Lomax in Havana was laggy as ****, half the time I it would freeze in the middle of a gun fight and I would end up dieing. Dont know how you went 24 - 1 morell.
Camped it up behind the fountain...

75378-TrollFace.png

On that note I really enjoy playing with the lads from here but **** me if our parties ever get a decent connection. The games I played a couple of nights ago were attrocious. I could literally count the frames. Unbearable.

Lomax and I had some good games after you all got tucked in, played some noobs and racked up the scores.

As for the discussion on ranking the players from here, its an almost impossible task. Whilst sounding like a complete arrogant **** I would back myself in against anyone from here in a TDM, provided I had a decent connection but put me in a Domination or other objective game and I would be like a catfish flapping about in a puddle.

... and how would you rank players? Contribution to team? Stats or KDR? Overall skill?

I have only played with a few of you and out of them wittsy has the most depth in terms of overall ability in all game types. Stupid Gimp deserves a mention as someone I have played against and moved very well. As does hendrick. Lomax went nicely a couple of nights ago and grrofunger does as good as anyone could with his shit internet. Ebus is usually towards the top of the leaderboard as well.

Need more time playing with the other guys to assess them. I think if we all got serious we could get a nice clan going, but who the **** cares that much? Not me, thats what makes playing with the guys from here so much fun.

Camped it up behind the fountain...

75378-TrollFace.png

On that note I really enjoy playing with the lads from here but **** me if our parties ever get a decent connection. The games I played a couple of nights ago were attrocious. I could literally count the frames. Unbearable.

Lomax and I had some good games after you all got tucked in, played some noobs and racked up the scores.

As for the discussion on ranking the players from here, its an almost impossible task. Whilst sounding like a complete arrogant **** I would back myself in against anyone from here in a TDM, provided I had a decent connection but put me in a Domination or other objective game and I would be like a catfish flapping about in a puddle.

... and how would you rank players? Contribution to team? Stats or KDR? Overall skill?

I have only played with a few of you and out of them wittsy has the most depth in terms of overall ability in all game types. Stupid Gimp deserves a mention as someone I have played against and moved very well. As does hendrick. Lomax went nicely a couple of nights ago and grrofunger does as good as anyone could with his shit internet. Ebus is usually towards the top of the leaderboard as well.

Need more time playing with the other guys to assess them. I think if we all got serious we could get a nice clan going, but who the **** cares that much? Not me, thats what makes playing with the guys from here so much fun.
FigB could be the next oPtiK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flak jacket, tac mask and sleight of hand ftw !!

I'm over that class for TDM. It was fun when it lasted, will always miss you CUSTOM 1.

New class is Hardline-Sleight of Hand-Hacker and I spam Spy Plane/Counter Spy Plane with 2/3 kills and get Chopper Gunner with 8.

camo - youve probably done isolation tests etc cos you're not a stupid guy but those figures are even beyond poor and acceptable

looks like there is something faulty somewhere - modem/router or even wiring in the house or leading into the house? - if they can give you ADSL2+ then the infastructure in your area should be decent

how far from the exchange are you?

something just seems wrong

camo - youve probably done isolation tests etc cos you're not a stupid guy but those figures are even beyond poor and acceptable

looks like there is something faulty somewhere - modem/router or even wiring in the house or leading into the house? - if they can give you ADSL2+ then the infastructure in your area should be decent

how far from the exchange are you?

something just seems wrong

yeh i know, i was surprised when i saw that one myself haha

i think my sister may be on the wireless but generally tests aren't that much better....it just fluctuates like a bitch.

i'm about 4km from the exchange from memory...it says i should be getting about 3mb but i don't get close to that obviously.

also this isn't my house and i don't pay for the internet and the people who do don't even use it so i can't complain too much...(to them :eek:)
especially when we've tried to get cable extreme, but to my dismay it's not available to us.

when i do actually move out i will have access to some of the best net in australia so not too concerned.....

eeewwwwww.

lol internode 4.3/5 stars!!!
Internode are the best ISP in Australia.

I agree with grro, there is no way an Internode ADSL connection should be that poor.

caMo, I would ask whoever pays for the internet at your house for permission to investigate on their behalf and get that shit sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back