Toast Callum Wilkie nominated, Jack Sinclair makes All-Australian for first time in career

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Wilkie is very underrated, he doesn't attack as much as some other defenders but they don't defend as much as he does.

Does his job week in week out and most of the time he is giving away plenty of height and weight.

Sincs deserves to make the final team and would be a crime if he missed.

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wilkie is very underrated, he doesn't attack as much as some other defenders but they don't defend as much as he does.

Does his job week in week out and most of the time he is giving away plenty of height and weight.

Sincs deserves to make the final team and would be a crime if he missed.

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Definitely won't be in the team.

The Bont or Petracca are much better hbf's than Sincs.

Well deserved for both of them.

Sinclair was expected and it will be a disgrace if he misses the final team.

Wilkie is a bit of a surprise given his type of defender rarely gets this type of recognition. But he has had a fantastic year and has beaten almost everyone he has played on this year. Half the final forward line will have been beaten by him.

Well deserved for both of them.

Sinclair was expected and it will be a disgrace if he misses the final team.

Wilkie is a bit of a surprise given his type of defender rarely gets this type of recognition. But he has had a fantastic year and has beaten almost everyone he has played on this year. Half the final forward line will have been beaten by him.
The other half will be midfielders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well deserved to both of them. I think we will be angry though come Wednesday night as I have a bad feeling Sinclair won’t make the team. They always shove as many midfielders in as possible and seem to have a bias against us, especially with our back half of the year. Absolute travesty Steele didn’t start on the ground either of the last 2 years.

Well deserved to both of them. I think we will be angry though come Wednesday night as I have a bad feeling Sinclair won’t make the team. They always shove as many midfielders in as possible and seem to have a bias against us, especially with our back half of the year. Absolute travesty Steele didn’t start on the ground either of the last 2 years.
He’ll be on the bench…bookmark it.

I'll burn AFL HQ down if Sincs is on the bench, let alone misses out completely..

Getting in early… this will be the team…

B: Stewart - May - Maynard
HB: Kelly - Barrass - Ang.Brayshaw
C: And.Brayshaw - Cripps - Walsh
HF: Bolton - Hawkins - Heeney
F: Bontempelli - Curnow - J.Cameron
Foll: Gawn - Oliver - Petracca

Int: Neale Macrae Fritsch Blicavs

Betcha.

Both Sinclair and Wilkie will miss out.

Betcha.

Yeah Angus Brayshaw has it all over Sincs especially in the clanger count

Sinclair is and should be a lock...but like the Brownlow count, the AA has turned into a midfielders orgy. Wilkie, as good as he is...and possibly deserving, won't get a look in unfortunately.
Well done to the pair of them though, both excellent players, and the fact they've come from rookie lists is a testament to the work and effort they've put in to be A graders (Sinclair...elite in my book)

Betcha.

Surely no way Sincs misses out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Callum Wilkie nominated, Jack Sinclair makes All-Australian for first time in career

Remove this Banner Ad

Back