Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Floggster168 the Charlie Spargo of big footy.

View attachment 2056967
a 3/10 rating from Cam when it mattered most.

The irony that if Brisbane drafted Fritsch at 1 they would be reigning premiers. That's gotta hurt

Danny you said stand up in a final. Cmon now, he has provided you some good stats to show Cam ā€˜mvpā€™ Rayner has stood up in a final. This is getting embarrassing for you now

haha what a šŸ¤” 2 time AA squad, 50 goals for fun. 6 in a granny. Remind me of Rayners granny. Was he the sub?

Fritta 4th most goals in the afl over the last 4 years. get back in your box šŸ“¦ and support the Gary Rohan clone

Well thatā€™s hardly fair Danny, I only speak the truth.

Iā€™m talking about their efforts in their grand final seasons, nothing else. Your response is but a poor deflection.

Rayner finished top 5 in a year we were a kick away from a premiership.

Fritsch didnā€™t crack the top 10 in your premiership year, but I did acknowledge it was a respectable effort to come close.

View attachment 2056967
a 3/10 rating from Cam when it mattered most.

The irony that if Brisbane drafted Fritsch at 1 they would be reigning premiers. That's gotta hurt

Danny this is another deflection.

You suggested Rayner has not stood up in a final.

I produced clear and indisputable evidence of him standing up in a final (I didnā€™t add that he picked up 4 coaches votes, too).

You have now deflected, without acknowledging your fault.

I would find this disappointing, were it not so unsurprising. I thought you were open-minded but I now have grave reservations. Be better.

Seeing as though we just cherry picking Grand Finals letā€™s talk about that absolute hack of all hacks Pickett from Melbourne, 4 disposals in a grand final, what an embarrassment. Surely could not still be on an AFL list after that disgusting effort. Should dead set give his medal back and never play again, surely after being piggy backed to the win you could not accept anything after basically being a hindrance to your clubs chances. How do you even stay away from the ball that long.

I produced clear and indisputable evidence of him standing up in a final (I didnā€™t add that he picked up 4 coaches votes, too).

I would find this disappointing, were it not so unsurprising. I thought you were open-minded but I now have grave reservations. Be better.
another deflection? How about when I showed that Gary had increased his disposal average by 1 in 6 years? Everyone just changes the subject :)

Or when I dismissed the laughable player ratings stats with irrefutable evidence.

Seeing as though we just cherry picking Grand Finals letā€™s talk about that absolute hack of all hacks Pickett from Melbourne, 4 disposals in a grand final, what an embarrassment. Surely could not still be on an AFL list after that disgusting effort. Should dead set give his medal back and never play again, surely after being piggy backed to the win you could not accept anything after basically being a hindrance to your clubs chances. How do you even stay away from the ball that long.
May want to ask Cam 'Gary' Rayner how he stays away from the ball. They literally tried him at half back to literally make it super easy to get some easy ball and he still couldn't find the pill. Embarrassing trial that one.

May want to ask Cam 'Gary' Rayner how he stays away from the ball. They literally tried him at half back to literally make it super easy to get some easy ball and he still couldn't find the pill. Embarrassing trial that one.
Yet 3 times as many possessions as spud Pickett on the big day. You use this one game every time you want to deflect (which is all you do) to try and drag down the high impact king Rayner and you also use it when youā€™re being owned (which is all the time). Mind you keep it up you are fun to laugh at.

Yet 3 times as many possessions as spud Pickett on the big day. You use this one game every time you want to deflect (which is all you do) to try and drag down the high impact king Rayner and you also use it when youā€™re being owned (which is all the time). Mind you keep it up you are fun to laugh at.
Yeah, not many possessions to go around coz Frittata was putting on a show :)

Please remind me how I'm being owned when I predicted Rayner yearly stats in the off-season (when no-one else had the courage to do so) and I got it spot on for the 2nd year running. I'll await for your reply. Think about it before replying.

That's fine
I think the fact that I correctly guessed Rayners season averages in the pre-season means I've got a good handle on him. I'll be doing my Rayner reveal in the next pre-season. But letting you in on another secret, it'll be between 14-16 possessions and 1-1.1 goals per game šŸ˜€
This was literally 6 months before the 2024 afl season. This is why I am God. No-one had the courage to predict it. I did. And I succeeded.

But apparently I'm the one getting burnt.

Laughing Man Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, not many possessions to go around coz Frittata was putting on a show :)

Please remind me how I'm being owned when I predicted Rayner yearly stats in the off-season (when no-one else had the courage to do so) and I got it spot on for the 2nd year running. I'll await for your reply. Think about it before replying.
Come on now, you canā€™t be telling people to think - you canā€™t expect people to do things you wonā€™t do yourself. I donā€™t need to remind you how you are being owned- read the thread (youā€™re still allowed on this one- unlike some of the Melbourne onesšŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬) .

Come on now, you canā€™t be telling people to think - you canā€™t expect people to do things you wonā€™t do yourself. I donā€™t need to remind you how you are being owned- read the thread (youā€™re still allowed on this one- unlike some of the Melbourne onesšŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬) .
that was the biggest non answer if I've ever read one. getting owned yet predicted his season averages 6 months in advance. good one Jonno.

that was the biggest non answer if I've ever read one. getting owned yet predicted his season averages 6 months in advance. good one Jonno.
I guess I could just have 4 incorrect statements/answers and put them on repeat for 1000 posts and also just deflect to something irrelevant when losing yet another argument. Nah that would make me look like a bit of a goose wouldnā€™t it. No mention of Spargo for a while- what happened there?

I guess I could just have 4 incorrect statements/answers and put them on repeat for 1000 posts and also just deflect to something irrelevant when losing yet another argument. Nah that would make me look like a bit of a goose wouldnā€™t it. No mention of Spargo for a while- what happened there?
nah I acknowledged that Spargo dropped off. I said that ages ago. he's also injured though so let's give him 3 years to recover like I did with Rayner.

But let's be serious for a second, do you a) think Rayner had improved from last year and b) is this his peak? c) if you were told in the pre-season that with all the hype around Rayner getting mid time would you have been happy with 14-15 touches and 1.1 goals per game?

Danny, youā€™re up to your old tricks, but fortunately I see through them, the way my main man Cam sees straight through the opposition when he fearlessly charges through them.

You suggested Rayner has never stood up in a final.

I provided evidence which proved that statement false, beyond any reasonable doubt.

Would you like the opportunity to retract, or perhaps rephrase, your argument?

Otherwise, I will be left with no option other than to assume you are not arguing in good faith.

Danny, youā€™re up to your old tricks, but fortunately I see through them, the way my main man Cam sees straight through the opposition when he fearlessly charges through them.

You suggested Rayner has never stood up in a final.

I provided evidence which proved that statement false, beyond any reasonable doubt.

Would you like the opportunity to retract, or perhaps rephrase, your argument?

Otherwise, I will be left with no option other than to assume you are not arguing in good faith.
I guess I'm wrong. I guess a qualifying final that you win by 50 counts.

Good faith? lol, I'm pretty sure that flew out the window when muppets starting looking at 'player ratings' to analyse players and any hint that Fritsch hasn't been elite.

Good faith? lol, I'm pretty sure that flew out the window when muppets starting looking at 'player ratings' to analyse players and any hint that Fritsch hasn't been elite.

Why does winning by 50 diminish cam ā€˜mvpā€™ rayners input Danny?

An ad hominem response, how disappointingly beneath the standard we expect of you.

I appreciate your admittance of fault, though the impact is somewhat lessened by the back-handed nature of the comment that followed.

For context, Rayner kicked his third goal while we were losing. He put us in front. The game was absolutely on the line. And again, he picked up 4 coaches votes.

The margin was also only 15 points fairly late into the third, at which point we piled on 4 goals and never looked back.

Thank you for reminding me that we won by lots though, it was the most wonderful night at the Gabba! Charlie kicked 2 in 30 seconds and we got to sing Country Roads on repeat, you shouldā€™ve been there, the vibes were right up there.

He was a beast vs Sydney but can he be consistent and do it for more than once every 3 months?

Iā€™d love to see a game like that 5 or 6 times per season, with the other 17ā€“18 still of a good standard (15 touches and 1-2 goals normally means heā€™s had a very good impact, but the numbers themselves wonā€™t tell half the story on their own).

If he produced what he did on the weekend, every week, heā€™d win the next 8 Brownlows. Itā€™s just not sustainable!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back