Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

are you implying that you're not elite if you make back to back AA squads?

Delusional? I literally predicted Rayners stats 6 months before the season started. No-one else here did.

You mean you under-rated Rayner's season with every single prediction?

You predicted 14.8 disposals, he is averaging 15.2.

You predicted 1.1 goals, he is averaging 1.2.

You predicted 15 coaches votes, he is already on 25 with 4 matches remaining.

You chickened out predicting contested possessions, tackles, goal assists, disposals per clanger, inside 50's, hard ball gets, pressure acts, clearances, contested marks, goal assists, score launches, tackles inside 50, 1%ers, player rating, B & F result. But he is well ahead of anything you would have predicted in all of those areas.

So you clearly under-rated him in the parameters you predicted and bottled it by not predicting a wider group of statistical averages. And yet you are here congratulating yourself on your own brilliance.

Astonishing.

Meteoric Rise Cubs2Lions Nunez bzparkes rye jonnobackpocket

The season is nearly here. Give me your predictions for Rayners season.
  • Average disposals
  • Goals per game
  • Coaches votes for the year or Brownlow votes for the year.

I'll say 14.8 possessions, 1.1 goals per game, 2 Brownlow votes, 15 coaches votes.

I’d just like to take a moment to congratulate Danny on reaching the 1,000 post milestone in a thread on Cam ‘MVP’ Rayner.

IMG_7478.jpeg

From humble beginnings when Danny began posting in 2022, he has managed an impressive average of over 1 post per day on Cam ‘MVP’ Rayner.

We thank you for your continued dedication to our GOAT, Danny. Here’s to your next thousand posts in this thread.

I’d just like to take a moment to congratulate Danny on reaching the 1,000 post milestone in a thread on Cam ‘MVP’ Rayner.

View attachment 2066040

From humble beginnings when Danny began posting in 2022, he has managed an impressive average of over 1 post per day on Cam ‘MVP’ Rayner.

We thank you for your continued dedication to our GOAT, Danny. Here’s to your next thousand posts in this thread.

Like I said before, he could've made better use of his time by watching Cam Rayner rather than posting in this manner.

Like I said before, he could've made better use of his time by watching Cam Rayner rather than posting in this manner.
c'mon RCAB. let's not pretend that there's been anything to watch the last 6 years.

Can't find the footy, doesn't defend, doesn't mark, doesn't kick goals. Sure, he's shown some career best form the last 4 weeks but thay doesn't erase 6 years of being terrible.

don't forget half the fan base wanted him dropped twice this season alone. That's just a fact.

I watched him like a hawk against the dees. Took a mark on a rookie early on. Then kicked an advantage, goal square goal and then got absolutely smashed by a rookie and finished with like 8 touches. basically subbed out of the game.

I watched him like a hawk against the dees.

After 1000 posts in this thread since, you've finally outed yourself.

You've watched a grand total of one Cam Rayner match this year, while the rest of your so called analysis and eye test are the Herald Sun stats at the end of a game.

Your diabolical opinion or analysis of Nic Daicos on Bigfooty aren't too dissimilar; focusing on ONE solitary stat to gain the bravado of forming a grand holistic argument; arguments of an ignoramus.

After 1000 posts in this thread since, you've finally outed yourself.

You've watched a grand total of one Cam Rayner match this year, while the rest of your so called analysis and eye test are the Herald Sun stats at the end of a game.

Your diabolical opinion or analysis of Nic Daicos on Bigfooty aren't too dissimilar; focusing on ONE solitary stat to gain the bravado of forming a grand holistic argument; arguments of an ignoramus.
don't even bother posting if you're going to have horrendous comprehension skills. I've seen most of Rayners games this year...and most in his career. As much as any lions fan.

like how do you even live life with this level of comprehension. lol

I’m going to go out on a limb here
Of the 4 stats danster168 predicted preseason.
3 of the 4 stats Rayner will have outperformed barely avfritsch

We need weighting on the 4 stats that determines how good a player is
Goals per game X 100
Disposals per game x 1
Brownlow votes X 1
Coaches votes X 1

Is this how you rank players Dan??

I’m going to go out on a limb here
Of the 4 stats danster168 predicted preseason.
3 of the 4 stats Rayner will have outperformed barely avfritsch

We need weighting on the 4 stats that determines how good a player is
Goals per game X 100
Disposals per game x 1
Brownlow votes X 1
Coaches votes X 1

Is this how you rank players Dan??
I don't rate Brownlow votes as anything. So you can scrap that. Yeah I rate Goals the highest. You know, being a forward and all, funny that!

I didn't know Fritsch got cba's. lol. What horrendous comparison.

Also, I factor in quality of opposition. Rayner gets the worst defender. Fritsch the best.

But Fritsh should be compared to a guy with credits in the bank like Charlie Cameron. Not a fringe player in good form like Rayner. Not 1 afl coach is going to put any thought into Rayner. And that's evidenced by his opposition player most weeks. He's an after thought.

I don't rate Brownlow votes as anything. So you can scrap that. Yeah I rate Goals the highest. You know, being a forward and all, funny that!

Also, I factor in quality of opposition. Rayner gets the worst defender. Fritsch the best.

But Fritsh should be compared to a guy with credits in the bank like Charlie Cameron. Not a fringe player in good form like Rayner. Not 1 afl coach is going to put any thought into Rayner. And that's evidenced by his opposition player most weeks. He's an after thought.

Finally... he said it !
That's it mate - embrace it !

Party Wow GIF

No chance in hell would the dees swap. One kicks goals. one doesn't. Dees already have an average forward line.
Last 10 weeks

Fritsch 15 goals
Rayner 17 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when the benchmark was coaches votes and the constant banging on about it.

Bayley Fritsch - 8 (1 game)
Cam Rayner - 25 (7 games)

Doesn’t go into the middle because he can’t, he sleeps with the light on, is a soft chip scab seagull and a one trick pony. Kicking cheap goals and nothing else, the fact you compare him to a match winning beast is a joke.

Doesn’t go into the middle because he can’t, he sleeps with the light on, is a soft chip scab seagull and a one trick pony. Kicking cheap goals and nothing else, the fact you compare him to a match winning beast is a joke.
haha, come back to me when he has 2x AA squads. Cheap goals? he has the best defender on him. Who does Rayner have on him? Nobodies, and he still cant kick goals with any volume. Half of your supporters wanted him dropped several times this year. Don't get salty at facts.

Fritsch can play in the half backline and use his laser left foot and find plenty of the ball. Rayner can't do that. we've seen that failed experiment already.

The reality is, Rayner is an in form Tom Sparrow. Stop fighting it.

If Rayner was anywhere near Fritta's level, he would've done something in his career so far. instead of the odd cameo.

A match-winning beast? haha. As was Gary Rohan. Those 2 are match winning clones. How did Rayner go in the granny mate. Did Fritsch have more goals than Rayner had kicks?

Stop embarassing yourself and trying to trivialise an elite player in the game with a fringe player in form that's been the 34th best player in his draft to date.

embarassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back