Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. 5 years then. Cam was poor last year. most Brisbane fans would agree. The Bnf can spit out some weird results. maybe his role is to be a defensive fwd or a diversion because he was having no impact on games.

“Cam was poor” - this is your opinion. We are aware of it. The coaching staff saw differently. I know who’s judgment I trust.

2018-2020: his first three years. Harsh to judge him on these, but you do you.

2021: ACL, 0 games.

2022: first year back from ACL injury

2023: 5th in BnF

2024: widely acknowledged career best year to date.

The throwaway “poor 6 years” is exceptionally harsh (and inaccurate).

“Cam was poor” - this is your opinion. We are aware of it. The coaching staff saw differently. I know who’s judgment I trust.

2018-2020: his first three years. Harsh to judge him on these, but you do you.

2021: ACL, 0 games.

2022: first year back from ACL injury

2023: 5th in BnF

2024: widely acknowledged career best year to date.

The throwaway “poor 6 years” is exceptionally harsh (and inaccurate).
That's just silly.

One of the most solidly built early picks in a decade. Ready made, inside mid.

2018-2020: Poor.
2021: Injured
2022: Poor
2023: Poor (yes, my opinion) and a horrendous Granny.
2024: Poor and really good 4 weeks.

haha, where's his opponents mate?

6 goals in a granny. So cheap it hasn't been done in over 20 years lol

haha put that last goal up ya clacker.
Have you ever wondered Danster why you are the only person on this thread dissing Rayner? Then queried about his game last week your response was, “I didn’t watch it, I heard it on the radio”

Have you ever wondered Danster why you are the only person on this thread dissing Rayner? Then queried about his game last week your response was, “I didn’t watch it, I heard it on the radio”
how closely do you watch Brent Daniels? Or James Worpel? Or Kane Farrell? Or Sam Switkowski?

I watch Rayner 90% of the time. which is more than most bris fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how closely do you watch Brent Daniels? Or James Worpel? Or Kane Farrell? Or Sam Switkowski?

I watch Rayner 90% of the time. which is more than most bris fans.
Giants foundation member and long time Lions member. I watch footy too. Cam Rayner all being well is on target to be Martin or Greene like. He has the upside just needs to do it.

Giants foundation member and long time Lions member. I watch footy too. Cam Rayner all being well is on target to be Martin or Greene like. He has the upside just needs to do it.
Danster. You are querying how many games I watch? Likely seen a lot more than you. You pontificate on this site about your knowledge of players which has been successfully disputed. What is your football playing, coaching history to give you some cred?

haha, come back to me when he has 2x AA squads. Cheap goals? he has the best defender on him. Who does Rayner have on him? Nobodies, and he still cant kick goals with any volume. Half of your supporters wanted him dropped several times this year. Don't get salty at facts.

Fritsch can play in the half backline and use his laser left foot and find plenty of the ball. Rayner can't do that. we've seen that failed experiment already.

The reality is, Rayner is an in form Tom Sparrow. Stop fighting it.

If Rayner was anywhere near Fritta's level, he would've done something in his career so far. instead of the odd cameo.

A match-winning beast? haha. As was Gary Rohan. Those 2 are match winning clones. How did Rayner go in the granny mate. Did Fritsch have more goals than Rayner had kicks?

Stop embarassing yourself and trying to trivialise an elite player in the game with a fringe player in form that's been the 34th best player in his draft to date.

embarassing.
Ironic- the floggster who spends all day making embarrassing posts to the point his own supporters don’t want anything to do with him telling anyone to stop embarrassing themself. As I said you are the Charlie Spargo of big footy, just a useless commodity that’s wants to be relevant but just isn’t.

Danster. You are querying how many games I watch? Likely seen a lot more than you. You pontificate on this site about your knowledge of players which has been successfully disputed. What is your football playing, coaching history to give you some cred?
I’m going under 9 coaches award and let’s not forget mummy said he was really good too.

Fritsch can play in the half backline and use his laser left foot and find plenty of the ball. Rayner can't do that. we've seen that failed experiment already.
Again you bring this up? Several times you've attempted to claim this and its just not true. You really love to gish gallop

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back