Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly Lewis Taylor is a better player than Sprayner

Lewis Taylor is in a different draft bracket to Rayner. Lewis Taylor is better than Bontempelli.

Rayner has to be the worst All Aus squad inclusion of all time. Last night he was hopeless as well. Lucky that forward line has some stars around him so his inconsistent nature isn’t too damaging.

But what if Rayner gets them into a grand final against Geelong?

And yet ud trade Sprayner for Curnow in a heartbeat.

Incredibly, Danster was spot on with his assessment of the spud.

I noticed Neale also struggled to do anything of note and No Jacket Harris just sat back and watched Payne get put to the sword too. Two inspiring captains!
Bloke who has declared a c grade, plodder who butchers the ball as the goat and follows a club the ‘spud’ gave an ass whipping last tries to gob off, sometimes you just have to shake your head. 60-0

don't you love how Rayner got a tag, as a forward. Makes you wonder why Payne didn't tag Hogan instead of playing his normal role as a lockdown defender.
You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

Bloke who has declared a c grade, plodder who butchers the ball as the goat and follows a club the ‘spud’ gave an ass whipping last tries to gob off, sometimes you just have to shake your head. 60-0
Gave an ass whooping to traffic cones. Sounds about right for Sprayner, goes missing any time he's up against a decent opponent.

it was an absolute brain fade of the highest order don't get me wrong. But he played 10,000 times better than Rayner.

If Brisbane fans are going to be up and about once a month when he plays well then they need to own up to performances like these. Worst on Ground, by a country mile. I could've pulled on a Brisbane jumper and played much better. Not even joking.
How’s you saying all this when you went missing the second he hit form

Gave an ass whooping to traffic cones. Sounds about right for Sprayner, goes missing any time he's up against a decent opponent.
60-0, yes OK, the obvious being his dominant displays against Port and Sydney this year, 20 odd possessions and goals. (Just so we are clear- they are both still going, top 4 sides for the year), so would probably call them decent. You spent all last week saying you were going to beat the lions and now your team is traffic cones, credibility through the roof.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

60-0, yes OK, the obvious being his dominant displays against Port and Sydney this year, 20 odd possessions and goals. (Just so we are clear- they are both still going, top 4 sides for the year), so would probably call them decent. You spent all last week saying you were going to beat the lions and now your team is traffic cones, credibility through the roof.
Did I? As far as I recall I said we should get spanked which is exactly what happened. Maybe I was on the hong kongs one night and made a troll post or something but could have sworn I said all week we should get flogged.

Rayner is a lazy campaigner who's played a handful of good games over his whole career. Pretty much a temu Dusty.

One of the funniest things is that Rayner owned both Carlton and Melbourne this year and set up big wins and you have this Walsh is the goat guy and Danster dissing him. Check your own backyard lads. Says a lot for your clubs ability to contain him.

One of the funniest things is that Rayner owned both Carlton and Melbourne this year and set up big wins and you have this Walsh is the goat guy and Danster dissing him. Check your own backyard lads. Says a lot for your clubs ability to contain him.
I guess Bobby Hill is the 2nd coming because he destroyed you blokes that one time? One or two good games doesn't make a player.

I mean hell, Sam Kerridge kicked 7 from the midfield once and he was one of the biggest spuds I've ever seen

I guess Bobby Hill is the 2nd coming because he destroyed you blokes that one time? One or two good games doesn't make a player.

I mean hell, Sam Kerridge kicked 7 from the midfield once and he was one of the biggest spuds I've ever seen
One or two games gets you in the AA squad does it. Must have been 2 bloody good games. Anyway it’s finals now, Carlton supporters like their team don’t need to take part.

One or two games gets you in the AA squad does it. Must have been 2 bloody good games. Anyway it’s finals now, Carlton supporters like their team don’t need to take part.
Widely laughed at as one of the worst selections in a decade but I'm sure Lions fans will cling to that for the next millennia.

It's alright though, knowing ur mob u'll choke in the next couple weeks and Rayner will be back to whipping boy #1 after another disappearing act.

So did you know Danster rates Charlie Spargo above Rayner, gotta love people who know the game.

Widely laughed at as one of the worst selections in a decade but I'm sure Lions fans will cling to that for u he next millennia.

It's alright though, knowing ur mob u'll choke in the next couple weeks and Rayner will be back to whipping boy #1 after another disappearing act.
Choke ha ha ha ha 60- 0 ha ha ha we are playing of to get into granny. Choke as in give up a 40 point lead in a final or something???? Feels like that happened not all that long ago, oh NO hang ON one last night and OH no one team last year as well, who was that?? When your club is a shambles bit hard to try and slag other teams and players. 60-0.

Choke ha ha ha ha 60- 0 ha ha ha we are playing of to get into granny. Choke as in give up a 40 point lead in a final or something???? Feels like that happened not all that long ago, oh NO hang ON one last night and OH no one team last year as well, who was that?? When your club is a shambles bit hard to try and slag other teams and players. 60-0.
Mate u lost to a team historically known for choking in grand finals. Lions under Fagan are the epitome of underachievers.

Mate u lost to a team historically known for choking in grand finals. Lions under Fagan are the epitome of underachievers.
Walsh could only dream of choking in a big final- unfortunately can’t make one because the mighty lions keep putting an end to his season!!! Yeah what is it 5/6 finals series in a row, underachievers you say, as opposed to being shit for 20 or is it 30 years and even then you were cheating ha ha

Walsh could only dream of choking in a big final- unfortunately can’t make one because the mighty lions keep putting an end to his season!!! Yeah what is it 5/6 finals series in a row, underachievers you say, as opposed to being shit for 20 or is it 30 years and even then you were cheating ha ha
Being shit for 20 years sounds eerily similar to how I imagine Rayners career will pan out. Might not make it 20 seasons if he's still on the KFC Zinger boxes in the off season but given he only shows up for games every couple of months he should have plenty of longevity.

Being shit for 20 years sounds eerily similar to how I imagine Rayners career will pan out. Might not make it 20 seasons if he's still on the KFC Zinger boxes in the off season but given he only shows up for games every couple of months he should have plenty of longevity.
Nothing like a laughing emoji to suggest the truth hurts and can’t think of a comeback is there. Every couple of months hey- was rated a top 3 player over a 5/6 weeks period when we won enough games to make finals and then contributed to a lead of 60-O in a final, can you believe that, 60-0 😂

Nothing like a laughing emoji to suggest the truth hurts and can’t think of a comeback is there. Every couple of months hey- was rated a top 3 player over a 5/6 weeks period when we won enough games to make finals and then contributed to a lead of 60-O in a final, can you believe that, 60-0 😂
He was rated a top 3 player in the game by who? The same blokes who didn't have Nick Daicos in the best handful of players this season? Those nuffies wouldn't know their ass from their heads with their player ratings comedy show.

But yes Rayner did have a huge game in which the Lions led some injured traffic cones 60-0... He had a whopping 2 possessions in the first quarter when the Lions were doing all the damage... 1 of which was a clanger but it was herculean type stuff from Cam!

Hall of Fame legend status beckons for King Sprayner if he keeps that sort of form up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back