Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

no neutrals rate him. but alas, he's had a slightly better season. but I nailed my pre-season predictions again. looking fwd to it again next season.

He's an absolute down hill skier.He's Gary Rohan with less speed.
You have been reading too much Walsh is a goat or whatever his name is, your trolls used to be far more creative than this. Try to regain form like Rayner did mid season

It must be seriously hard being the #1 pick sometimes. So much expectation. It's certainly not Rayner's fault that he was taken #1 and other blokes have gone past him.

At a glance from 2017 draft, players I would rather have in no particular order:

Brayshaw
LDU
Cerra
Naughton
Bailey
Higgins
Kelly
Balta
Taylor
TDK
Fritsch
Fogarty
Miers

Rookies:
Baker
Mihocek
Amartey

Which means he'd probably suit somewhere around pick 15-20.

Certainly not the biggest fall from grace I've seen from a #1 but still a bit of a fizzle out.
Ironically I think a large proportion of Lions fans would prefer Rayner over Bailey these days. But they do kind of have the same issues: their good is very good but its mixed with some very inconsistent lows. But I think now it seems Rayner's ceiling seems to be coming through a bit higher.

You've mentioned "young Guthrie" before, he's the one you get mixed up with Dempsey.

Humphries is kind of like a more skilled Wilmot.

Oh yes they have the same haircut kind of. I know who Dempsey is, had him in my sc team all year. A fine young talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dream would be to see Rohan chasing Rayner down the wing ala Jetta and Rioli.

The great Gary Rohan does not chase. The ball comes to him.

yeah 8 possessions and 2 possessions in a half against the dees. playing on a Taj Woewodin

yeah 8 possessions and 2 possessions in a half against the dees. playing on a Taj Woewodin lol
Creating your own narrative again. I am obviously referring to Round 5 when Rayner had 25 possessions and 10 coaches votes. So the LOL is not for me but your coach?

Creating your own narrative again. I am obviously referring to Round 5 when Rayner had 25 possessions and 10 coaches votes. So the LOL is not for me but your coach?
exactly. you were only referring to his good game and conveniently forgetting his horrendous game like it never happened. Something that Rayner fans have become amazing at doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back