Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

then you should've thought about that before claiming him as a superstar and better than Kozzie 😀

Nah, Kozzie loves the dees. who has left the dees? Neal-Bullen for family reasons and Trac is just a narcissist
I never claimed him as a superstar. He is a developing young forward. If Trac is a narcissist then what do you do with and how do you classify Oliver. Something not quite right with the Dees. Anyway keep spending your time on Cam Rayner.

I never claimed him as a superstar. He is a developing young forward. If Trac is a narcissist then what do you do with and how do you classify Oliver. Something not quite right with the Dees. Anyway keep spending your time on Cam Rayner.
Clearly Oliver is a seperate issue to the petracca issue. Every club has a disgruntled player. The majority of players are annoyed at Petracca for being a massive pain. And rightly so. I'd say Petracca is a far bigger issue than the club. I'd be more than happy to trade him.

Rayner got a lot of air time on the footy shows this week. Being heavily criticised for literally being a liability on the ground and potentially costing you guys the flag. If you win a flag, he should put his medal in the scrap metal.

Clearly Oliver is a seperate issue to the petracca issue. Every club has a disgruntled player. The majority of players are annoyed at Petracca for being a massive pain. And rightly so. I'd say Petracca is a far bigger issue than the club. I'd be more than happy to trade him.

Rayner got a lot of air time on the footy shows this week. Being heavily criticised for literally being a liability on the ground and potentially costing you guys the flag. If you win a flag, he should put his medal in the scrap metal.
AA squad player putting his his medal into scrap metal. Oh dear. Get a grip. What you don’t get is that Rayner is a great team man, well liked and part of a top four team and has been for years. It is a team game. Your team are currently wrestling with that aspect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back