Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been shitting on them both all year. Hipwood to Rayner Goal. To knock Geelong out of a preliminary final. As a Hawks fan this is amazing. I used all my Danster energy and tried to will this moment. It came... I don't.. How? Thanks Brisbane... I have to go now, there's somthing in my eye.. šŸ˜¢šŸ¤—

Eric is badly injured and has been for about 2 months. Was a great game

Well done Cam you proved me wrong you beautiful enigma brought down those cats on the g singly handedly i will never doubt you again second best number 1 draft pick ever to play for the lions

1. Des Headland
2. Cam Rayner
3. Luke Hodge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hope im wrong but more likely tipping cam has around 11 possession 2 tackles 1 goal and a big grin on his face shaking hands with the geelong boys after brissie get pumped
Yeah mate. On the money there.:oops:

Danny at 18, Kozzie had kicked 0 afl goals. The following year as a 19 year old he kicked 14.

17 goals for young 18/19 year old submarine morris and counting.

Looks like submarine morris has human missile kozzie covered

Submarine morris 2 big goals in a PF

Oof

Guys give Danny some time, signal might be weak in Mt Bulla.
Slow connection in Mount Buller due to me replaying Rayner winning the preliminary final on loop - apologies.

Slow connection in Mount Buller due to me replaying Rayner winning the preliminary final on loop - apologies.

I think a Danny deserves another chance on the demons board, imagine what he could achieve for some of the demons players if he focused his attention

I think a Danny deserves another chance on the demons board, imagine what he could achieve for some of the demons players if he focused his attention

Maybe you should invite him back to the Brisbane board. What do you think dlanod

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back