Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow BRAB just got shouted down
That wasn't a shout. That was a simple statement of fact. FWIW it applies to you too.

I'm sure danster168 is busy re-arranging the magnets on his 2017 re-draft power rankings. We will here from him when he has collected his thoughts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His invisibility act from last year in the Grand Final vs the Pies has been forgiven. Went from spud to BOG in half an hour to bury Dangerflog and Chris Scott! 😂😂😂
And proved what we all knew - that you have no clue about football. Is he still a spud ? He was one of the main reasons we won tonight. That X factor that all teams now - especially at this time of the year.

That goal on his left foot from outside 50 in the last few mins was so clutch. Not to mention that amazing mark and a few things he did that didn't win him a possession but won us the ball and in one case got Ah Chee a goal. Was easily one of the best players on ground.

Not bad for a bloke who gets called a spud every week by Danster and other clueless clowns.

Congrats on the win guys. I went along to the game tonight. At half time I thought, 'yep, another Rayner performance' but he was one of the best in the 2nd half tonight. He owed the lions after almost single handedly losing them the match against GWS, and he responded. Good goal in the last quarter and last clearance.

Last edited:
Congrats on the win guys. I went along to the game tonight. At half time I thought, 'yep, another Rayner performance' but he was one of the best in the 2nd half tonight. He owed the lions after almost single handedly losing them the match against GWS, and he responded. Good goal in the last quarter and last clearance.

Thank you Danny, I'm glad you enjoyed the game and watching Cam 'MVP; coaches votes; AA squad; clutch prelim finals player and game winner' Rayner

it was a very gritty win. As a neutral I thought you guys were almost out of the game at half time. Great response. Huge fan of Lohmann. Huge fan. Dunkley was amazing too. Probably the best tackler in the afl. They always stick.

Danster's Top 5
1. Neale
2. Starcevich
3. Dunkley
4. Lohmann
5. Rayner/Ah Chee

*Credit to Bailey. Despite his early misses

it was a very gritty win. As a neutral I thought you guys were almost out of the game at half time. Great response. Huge fan of Lohmann. Huge fan. Dunkley was amazing too. Probably the best tackler in the afl. They always stick.

Danster's Top 5
1. Neale
2. Starcevich
3. Dunkley
4. Lohmann
5. Rayner/Ah Chee

*Credit to Bailey. Despite his early misses
List needs more Lester

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back