Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you remember where you were on 9/11?
What about when princess Diana of Wales tragically passed.
Or the time with merely moments to go Eric Hipwood skillfully caressed the Sherrin to a young hard running Camothy Rayner who from a staggering 62 metres lifted Brisbane into a grand final? I do.

I do.

Can you remember where you were on 9/11?
What about when princess Diana of Wales tragically passed.
Or the time with merely moments to go Eric Hipwood skillfully caressed the Sherrin to a young hard running Camothy Rayner who from a staggering 62 metres lifted Brisbane into a grand final? I do.

I do.
Boy oh boy. Just when my heart rate was slowing down you had to go and do that. Goosebumps. Forgot to mention it's rayners non preferred too. Which makes it hella more impressive.

Playing 1 good game, 1 shit game and 1 close to BOG game doesn't really sway my opinion much. Sprayners issue has always been his wildly fluctuating form.

Until he can become a consistent player he'll be an underachieving spud. If he did become consistent he'd be a superstar.
saw you had a big night in the game day thread walshy - calling the cam 'MVP' rayner a potato! i did say you and danster are the best and brightest we have on this website, and it looks like that was an astute call.

refill your popcorn - youll love next week!

Guys it doesn't really matter.

Unless Rayner kicks 4+ and finishes top 3 in the Norm then Dan will say he is right all along.

Bailey Banfield and Spargo could play 50 finals each and never have the impact that Cam had last night in a hot prelim like last night.

Kozzie Pickett ever played a bad game Dan? If we are comparing him to Rayner, he must kick 60-70 goals every year with mid/high teens possesions?

To talk about consistent performance in finals, the most cuthroat and high pressure games of all is insane.

How many players in the comp actually perform well in every single final they play?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back