Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny how Rayner gets so much grief from media and fans for not living up to the #1 draft pick yet Andrew McGrath picks up 20 disposals on the half back flank every week and no one seems to care.
He's a good leader though, and is good at riding eScooters - I saw him, Parish and Stringer doing it in Queenstown. Pretty cool.

A premiership medallion away from reaching Charlie Spargo heights

I overheard a quite amusing conversation today to with my fellow work colleagues. One a Carlton enjoyer the other a Magpie enthusiast. These peasants were for the lack of a better word 'discussing' grand final day betting and the odds. Back and forth they'd share their first goal scorer predictions final margin results.

I'd about had enough, but then the Collingwood supporter was able to string several words together and mention somthing in the way of "Rayner" and "Norm Smith".

I abruptly stopped what I was doing, sternly approached the Magpie and slapped his tooth out of his mouth.

"We have a Brownlow to win first"

haha that's fair. it was a ripping goal. I won't throw too much shade on him during Grand Final week ;)
I know you try to laugh it off but some of the stuff you have said about Cam is pretty off and just plain wrong. He has made made you look like an about clueless twat- how stupid do you feel out of 10?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty 2017?
Maybe Lethal and GAJ once or twice. Its basically only the all time greats who do it.

And even then its basically only full time mids who get close to that level of consistency. Guys playing 70-80% forward and half forward never have stay at that level every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back