Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine question Elixuh

Who will have a better game: Cam V
MVP Rayner or Logan 🐐 Morris?

Hard to say. Cam with experience on his side. But Logan with youf. Youngest player on the ground.

Both exceptional talents and MVPs in their own right.

Lohmann will have a better game.
I think that's the beauty of our forward line. Just with the smalls you have Cameron, Rayner and now Lohman who can all turn it on big time and its hard to shut them all down at once. Whoever gets played a little looser has a big chance to put damage on the board. Cameron always gets a hard defence on him and so does Rayner now sometimes. Lohman probably doesnt get it often yet so has a big chance to have a big GF

I think that's the beauty of our forward line. Just with the smalls you have Cameron, Rayner and now Lohman who can all turn it on big time and its hard to shut them all down at once. Whoever gets played a little looser has a big chance to put damage on the board. Cameron always gets a hard defence on him and so does Rayner now sometimes. Lohman probably doesnt get it often yet so has a big chance to have a big GF

Yep. I severely underrated Brisbane all year but saw firsthand how potent they are.
It's not the big names who will hurt Sydney, it's the lesser likes. In fact, the one guy I was really concerned about before the game on the weekend was Ah Chee. That guy has often gone up another notch whenever Brisbane were out for the count and I wouldn't be surprised he features strongly in Norm Smith medal voting.

Yep. I severely underrated Brisbane all year but saw firsthand how potent they are.
It's not the big names who will hurt Sydney, it's the lesser likes. In fact, the one guy I was really concerned about before the game on the weekend was Ah Chee. That guy has often gone up another notch whenever Brisbane were out for the count and I wouldn't be surprised he features strongly in Norm Smith medal voting.
He can be but he also is more defensive at times so can be quiet. Fully expect him to be on Blakey and be happy to sacrifice his game

Let us know when Raygun medals at the Olympics.

AA selectors vindicated.

Lol, its about the season. Where was he the week before? No where. AA players are consistent, not players who pop up now and then.

That said I was very happy he finally did something against Geelong but one thing you will learn, never go the early crow. If he stinks it up on Saturday you will be in for a world of hurt. Me, I do not really care, I am glad its two interstate sides that no one in Victoria really gives a stuff about so it will be a peaceful 12 months for us.

Supporters of Fitzroy and Sth Melbourne are just relics of a bygone era, there clubs died, they no longer exist.

Lol, its about the season. Where was he the week before? No where. AA players are consistent, not players who pop up now and then.

That said I was very happy he finally did something against Geelong but one thing you will learn, never go the early crow. If he stinks it up on Saturday you will be in for a world of hurt. Me, I do not really care, I am glad its two interstate sides that no one in Victoria really gives a stuff about so it will be a peaceful 12 months for us.

Supporters of Fitzroy and Sth Melbourne are just relics of a bygone era, there clubs died, they no longer exist.

I wouldn't be tempting fate

“I do not really care”

(Proceeds to be bitter and salty)

IMG_4554.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supporters of Fitzroy .....are just relics of a bygone era, there clubs died, they no longer exist.

Nah.

Check out the Brunswick Street Oval on Saturday afternoon during the football season.

You idiot- relics of a bygone era my ass, the will 10’s of 1000’s of them there on Saturday. No one in Victoria cares he says, the crowd last week says different or did they all travel from QLD? Don’t try and play down the lions and
Swans because your club is an embarrassment and does not have one player with the X factor talent of Rayner.

That final was the perfect encapsulation of Rayner’s career. Has an awful first half with only 4 disposals. Comes alive in the 3 rd quarter where he stamps himself on the game. Then doesn’t touch the ball until late in the last quarter where he has 2 big highlights.

Rayner’s either white hot or ice cold.

Congrats guys! What a year it's been going backwards and forwards :) Enjoy the granny win. Special shoutout to Elixuh

I've enjoyed the banter going backwards and forwards and not getting personal with each other.

A horrific first final by Cam that almost cost you the flag, an elite prelim that got you into the Granny, and a 'meh' grand final. But overall a much improved season by him despite his season averages being equal to my predictions in the pre-season.

Enjoy Levi. (spewing about that) :)

Congrats guys! What a year it's been going backwards and forwards :) Enjoy the granny win. Special shoutout to Elixuh

I've enjoyed the banter going backwards and forwards and not getting personal with each other.

A horrific first final by Cam that almost cost you the flag, an elite prelim that got you into the Granny, and a 'meh' grand final. But overall a much improved season by him despite his season averages being equal to my predictions in the pre-season.

WE DID IT DANNY, YOU AND I. TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

A very sweet flag Dan and I’m glad you’re a part of it. Still time to get on board for next year!

We need a draft ranking update danster168

Don't ****ing tease me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back