Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Where was Raygun when the game was won? No where to be seen, popped up for some junk time.

He is just a Nick Davis clone. He is just lucky the rest of his side showed up to play and did well.

Down hill skier.
Are you Danny's brother and/or sister?

Jeez forgot about this thread. 2024 AA Squad member, 2024 Premiership player, Fifth No.1 pick ever to lift a premiership cup, MVP Cam Rayner !!!!

danster168 you did it my friend. I'm sure there'll be a queue of other clubs asking you to start a thread for their No.1 picks.

Jeez forgot about this thread. 2024 AA Squad member, 2024 Premiership player, Fifth No.1 pick ever to lift a premiership cup, MVP Cam Rayner !!!!

danster168 you did it my friend. I'm sure there'll be a queue of other clubs asking you to start a thread for their No.1 picks.

Inb4 Levi Ashcroft thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we just need Danny to go on with his hatred of Logan morris. Or should I say youngest lion ever to win a flag Morris.

Cam 'MVP' '2024 Preliminary final BOG' 'AA squad' 'premiership player' 'Raynerman' ****ing Rayner

It's going to take him about half an hour to sign an autograph at this rate...

The next big question, BnF placings in their respective premiership years:

Fritsch 11th

Rayner.. ???

How will Danny “Spin King” 168 respond, when Rayner finishes top 10 and is definitively proven to be more valuable to the Brisbane premiership season, than Fritsch was to Melbourne’s? The market is available now!

$1.50: “he didn’t kick 6 in a granny, so who cares how the premiership club value him, hot and cold spud”

$3.00: “Votes manipulated to inflate his trade value.”

$101: “Worth an early second rounder, maybe late first.”

$1001: “Rayner was objectively more valuable than Fritsch was, and I tip my hat to him now and forever. I was wrong, but have seen the light.”

The next big question, BnF placings in their respective premiership years:

Fritsch 11th

Rayner.. ???

How will Danny “Spin King” 168 respond, when Rayner finishes top 10 and is definitively proven to be more valuable to the Brisbane premiership season, than Fritsch was to Melbourne’s? The market is available now!

$1.50: “he didn’t kick 6 in a granny, so who cares how the premiership club value him, hot and cold spud”

$3.00: “Votes manipulated to inflate his trade value.”

$101: “Worth an early second rounder, maybe late first.”

$1001: “Rayner was objectively more valuable than Fritsch was, and I tip my hat to him now and forever. I was wrong, but have seen the light.”
I'm going to go with a mix of "he hasn't kicked 6 in a granny" and "he still isn't consistent enough" and the old "everything he did was in junk time"

Danny, we started the year of our lord 2024 with NOTHING. Cam Rayner was just that, Cam Rayner.

At 30 September 2024 and for consideration in your yearly power rankings, I give you the following:
  • MVP awards
  • Coaches votes
  • AA squad
  • match-winner in big games, including prelims
  • Premiership hero
We end the season as Cam 'MVP; coaches votes; AA squad; match-winner; premiership hero' Rayner.

Hey yeah back on Logan Morris too, how dangerous did he look? 2 goals and I think he missed an easyish one that would have given him three. Some very good contested marks, Harrison Petty should look to model his game off the young gun imo

Hey yeah back on Logan Morris too, how dangerous did he look? 2 goals and I think he missed an easyish one that would have given him three. Some very good contested marks, Harrison Petty should look to model his game off the young gun imo
It's his contested marking that makes him so dangerous. Such a good grab.

24 goals for the season from submarine Logan Morris. Pretty good for an 18 year old who didn't play the entire season. Danny, because you raised him in this thread I'm going to need his re-ranking from the 2023 draft where he was taken pick #31.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back