Camberwell V Trinity MITRE cup

Remove this Banner Ad

bally_12_12_12

Draftee
May 28, 2006
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Anyone have any thoughts on the game AGSV game this friday night at Punt Rd Oval 2nd of June at 6 30pm, camberwell grammar and trinity grammar fighting off for this new trophy the Mitre Cup?

The likes of carey, mackay, sinclair, de bruin and many more talented players will be out there... hopes to be a ripper:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Heard bout this mitre cup from some camberwell guys, hopefully will be a great match. Some awesome players for both teams especially Carey and Mackay. BOG for Carey last week for the chargers, great player. I dunno about camberwells depth tho , trinty is pretty strong around the whole ground

It should be an interesting game actually, it's good how they are able to play at punt road which is a good change and i reckon it should be like that with a few other teams as well in the AGSV to be a bit different and give everyone a chance to play on these types of grounds n conditions.

But for this game it will be a battle of the midfields, with carey n sinclair of camberwell coming off good games for oakleigh last week during their bye, but well matched against the likes of mckay, debruin n mccaskar who starred in their win against marcellin in that last qtr thriller, but my tip trinity, too strong all over the ground n have much more depth. but the midfield battle will be good to watch

The game isnt really a joke Mr X..., the two teams have been rivals for a years now and the mitre is the symbol which is in both of the schools logo's. Its great how they've made this game now an actual tradition

should be a cracking game. weather may play a part but trinity will be too strong around the ground. midfield battle will be a highlight with the likes of david mackay, lachlan carey, ben sinclair, cameron mccasker and will debruin. massive crowds are expected. hopefully they get a good show.

Will be keen to read a few of you blokes reports on the game. Good concept, but the ground was poorly lit at both ends which was a shame I reckon for the people watching, actually was a good turn out.

I think at the end it was Trinity 18.18.126 to Camberwell 4.14.38

Great crowd turn up to the match and great concept as well however i believe the game just proved that trinty are far too strong. The game was much dominated by the trinty boys with them winning in the end by 14 goals.

If Lachlan Carey and Ben Sinclair are to play real well, they need to be in a much stronger side. Camberwell worked hard probabaly the whole match however did not look like they could stop Mckay's mob.

By the way the lights are quite appalling at Punt rd... the centre was well lit however standing on the sidelines is near impossible to see what is happening in both inside 50's.

No its not stupid had camberwell kicked perfectly they still would have lost by 3 goals, however bad kicking is bad football and they lost by 12 goals. My point is the side is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Camberwell V Trinity MITRE cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back