Can someone please explain Toasties to me

Remove this Banner Ad

What toastie ?
If I was a good enough cook and insane enough I would make a themed toastie for every week of the 2025 season complete with a how to make video with the double ups being different and specials for finals

But each one being some formed of "heated ingredients between two toasted slices of bread" definition of a toastie

If I was a good enough cook and insane enough I would make a themed toastie for every week of the 2025 season complete with a how to make video with the double ups being different and specials for finals

But each one being some formed of "heated ingredients between two toasted slices of bread" definition of a toastie

The bread has to be heated too surely ? you aren't saying toast up some food and put in bread?

I meant to say "two slices of toasted bread". Because some might be enough to put together and cook in a sandwich press, some might need to toast the bread in a different pan before plating all together

Maybe we could all take in turns and get a toastie for each game, bring out a cookbook , and all become rich.

Maybe we could all take in turns and get a toastie for each game, bring out a cookbook , and all become rich.
Do a theme'd one for each random round the AFL has. Gather round? Catering style toasties. Indigenous Round? Australian local ingredients only. Heritage round? Can only use cooking methods from 151 years ago

Do a theme'd one for each random round the AFL has. Gather round? Catering style toasties. Indigenous Round? Australian local ingredients only. Heritage round? Can only use cooking methods from 151 years ago

I can hear Ticky009 screaming into the void.

please do it.

Urgh! that can't work, surely?

Had a turkey, cranberry sauce & swiss cheese one in the weekend - that worked!
Absolutely does! All you need is a bit of cheese and maybe some chill sauce and you're cooking with gas.

Has to be quality, thick bread.

Very thinly sliced chorizo and manchego cheese. Spanish special.

I can hear Ticky009 screaming into the void.

please do it.
I am 100% fine with themed toastie posts - on the following proviso.

1) they go in the Toastie thread
2) You have to provide the Description on how to create the toastie. Pics are nothing and if we're going to toastie up then at least tell me how to make the deliciousness that you're posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2) You have to provide the Description on how to create the toastie. Pics are nothing and if we're going to toastie up then at least tell me how to make the deliciousness that you're posting.

Donza can provide the ingredients.

God I am going to have to do this now aren't I?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone please explain Toasties to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back