Can someone please explain Toasties to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Battered Sav has no stick, typical Victorians. How you meant to pick it up when it’s hot ?

Pluto Pup is the gold standard, bigger sausage if you know what I mean and a thicker batter.

Dagwood Dog is a poor man’s Pluto Pup, served mainly at that random public holiday they have called the ekka or something.

Battered Sav has no stick, typical Victorians. How you meant to pick it up when it’s hot ?

Pluto Pup is the gold standard, bigger sausage if you know what I mean and a thicker batter.

Dagwood Dog is a poor man’s Pluto Pup, served mainly at that random public holiday they have called the ekka or something.
This is the way.

Dagwood Dog is a poor man’s Pluto Pup, served mainly at that random public holiday they have called the ekka or something
A battered sav is a savaloy (a type of sausage) that’s been battered

Vic all my 105 years and never eaten one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back