wart101

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2006
Under the fridge
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland FC
Now that Jack is out of the way, i want to know everything about Dustin, New news, Links, when he goes to the toilet, what cloths he is wearing, when he calls home, what time he gets up and goes to bed, the food he eats and most of all!!!!!

When is he going to put pen to paper and follow in jacks footsteps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A poster on PRE said it is apparently a small niggle of ~45k (didn't say whether that is per year. Didn't the media initially say we were about 150k apart? If that's over say a total 3 year contract that works out to approx 150k gap).

Something to do with the club not committing it until they knew what was being given to Jack to save it for a rainy day or something along those lines.

I don't claim to know anything, it could (likely) be complete bullshit. In any case, it'll be like EPL transfers, once the first big domino falls money starts being committed/changing hands, future cash flow becomes clearer, more deals start to follow.

I suspect Jack signing will trigger a few more ;)

Apart from Martin who we got left. Is conca out of contract or are the eagles just looking for a trade?

Apart from Martin who we got left. Is conca out of contract or are the eagles just looking for a trade?

Conca is out of contract, and the Eagles are sniffing, knowing he is probably home-sick.
Conca hasn't set the world on fire this year, and will need to get a wriggle on.
Having said that, I want him to stay, but wouldn't be opposed to Luke Shuey taking his place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we obsess over Martin now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back