Can we obsess over Martin now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Stevens reckons Dustys management have put talks on hold until the end of the year, he's got the same manager as Cloke. What a douche!

Can we lynch this Ralph Carr bloke?

I also reckon if Martin leaves the fishbowl of Melbourne he will get himself in trouble again. Needs a structured environment & I don't think GWS can provide that. Mark my words his development will stall & go backwards if he leaves (ie Dan Conners)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There hasn't been anything actually official that's been put out about the contract talk being put off has there? ... If not I'd take what mark Stevens said with a grain of salt. There seem to be a few who believe he is very close to signing, so ill start worrying when I hear it officially that he wants to put it off until the season is out

You know what that means... Sydney clubs are circulating. I will take Mumford or Adams if we have to loose him.

Mumford for Martin?

Shocking trade for mine. Mumford is the most undisciplined bloke at Sydney, on the piss at every opportunity, and his ruck work is highly overrated.

Besides....we have seen in the past 3 years that ruckman (the easiest position to play) basically come for free.

I'd rather stock up with a bunch of Ivan Marics with 3rd round picks every year for the next few years than waste an early pick or good player on a ruckman.

Oh right. I was under the assumption anyone out of contract was RFA until they'd done 8 years with 1 club. Must have got it wrong somewhere.
IIRC that only applies if a payer is not offered a contract-ie. delisted.

Now that Jack is out of the way, i want to know everything about Dustin, New news, Links, when he goes to the toilet, what cloths he is wearing, when he calls home, what time he gets up and goes to bed, the food he eats and most of all!!!!!

When is he going to put pen to paper and follow in jacks footsteps?
Loin cloth, as the next Lord of Greystoke!

Would be surprised if Dusty left! I don't think he's the money whore the media make him out to be I think it's all his management doing the figures!

Martin isn't leaving...

Hypothetically if he did we would be asking for something more valuable than pick 1. Trading Dusty could be the biggest mistake the club has ever made and that is why he will not be leaving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we obsess over Martin now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back