Expansion Canberra

Remove this Banner Ad

They also added the ‘Greater’ once Canberra was added. Two mistakes right there.
The GWS acronym is rubbish and it's not often you see a small, growing organisation want to relegate itself to a 3 letter acronym.

The only ones that do it are the IMF, IBM, NIB etc which are large (especially the first two) well known organisations.

Labor won the ACT election over night (again).

I think it was probably the best result for an AFL team.

I didn't read of the LNP even mentioning Manuka. Labor made pushing for a BBL team an election promise, which is tied to upgrading Manuka. Personally, I think the stadium is the biggest hurdle for a team, so this was probably the best result for Manuka, and subsequently, an AFL team of our own.

The GWS acronym is rubbish and it's not often you see a small, growing organisation want to relegate itself to a 3 letter acronym.

The only ones that do it are the IMF, IBM, NIB etc which are large (especially the first two) well known organisations.
So many shitty local organisations and small companies do this and it's the worst branding. it's just a load of initials to any old random person and then they wonder why the income isn't increasing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Expansion Canberra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back