Can't create a thread? Post a reply? Haven't you received your confirmation email?

Remove this Banner Ad

You must click the link in the confirmation email to activate your account.

If you still can't post, please contact us: Contact us

New users also have a few privileges withheld for a short time. Take part in other peoples threads as normal and soon you will have the ability to send private messages and create your own threads.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I started a thread yesterday and it said it was awaiting approval and now I can't see it anywhere. Can you help?

• Admin
Hi guys, I started a thread yesterday and it said it was awaiting approval and now I can't see it anywhere. Can you help?
We go over the queue on a regular basis. Anyone seeing this just needs to wait.

Once you have posted more in existing threads this queueing process will no longer apply to your account.

Is there a requirement needed to be able to attach files in private conversations? I can attach files in this thread but the option in PM’s is not there?

• Admin
Is there a requirement needed to be able to attach files in private conversations? I can attach files in this thread but the option in PM’s is not there?
Once you have posted more in existing threads you will get more privileges.

Can't create a thread? Post a reply? Haven't you received your confirmation email?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back