Caption this .... Yarran edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you really think Wiggo would have a wife?
He'd have to get out of the basement first and maybe even remove the gimp outfit.

Your tears are delicious, You keep sitting on your hand making it numb and pretending you have someone else buddy. The sad lonely life you must lead and being a Richmond supporter is just icing on the cake, kinda feel sorry for you...but I dont really care. I only respond when you come in and spew your bs. What are you like 14 ? 15 ? doesn't matter, you are too me.

You didn't answer my question. Why would your coaching staff make him accountable when he clearly struggled with one on one defending? Why did they not play him as the seventh man down there to exploit his rebounding strengths and limit his defensive duties?
No idea.
All i can comment on is what i've seen, and he has an opponent he finds it hard to defend. The guy i go to the footy with said it best - Yarran plays like he's made of glass.

No idea.
All i can comment on is what i've seen, and he has an opponent he finds it hard to defend. The guy i go to the footy with said it best - Yarran plays like he's made of glass.
Funny that this is the same guy the majority of your board were demanding pick twelve + Ben Lennon for.

I know Yarran will do well for us. He will follow the trend of every other Carlton player that is smart enough to get out of your shit stain club. See ya round one :)

So why the f**k would you make him accountable when you just acknowledged he's useless one on one? Just because you couldn't figure it out does not make it complicated.

And his injury was due to his time at Carlton, not Richmond. This is why Bolton started a 'fat club', because your team was so poorly conditioned.

He was ok at half back when the game was on his terms. When he actually had to defend he was terrible. And Yarran had more than 2 months off between clubs. If you want to blame us then that's fine.

Not just us mate, Adelaide are amazed at how bad Menzel was as well.
You know what's funny? The same shit was said about Grigg. Poor trainer, bad attitude, etc, etc. Carlton posters talking shit on the tigers board. Nek minnit, the dude has elite endurance. There's a reason your club will have its 4 spoon in 14 years by seasons end.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Funny that this is the same guy the majority of your board were demanding pick twelve + Ben Lennon for.

I know Yarran will do well for us. He will follow the trend of every other Carlton player that is smart enough to get out of your shit stain club. See ya round one :)

You wanted him, and he wanted Richmond. Why wouldn't we demand the best possible trade for him.
With Yarran you have to get him in the right head space and he'll be fine. When he was dating Michelle Trewartha was his best time form wise at the footy club. When they broke up his form went out the window.

You know what's funny? The same shit was said about Grigg. Poor trainer, bad attitude, etc, etc. Carlton posters talking shit on the tigers board. Nek minnit, the dude has elite endurance. There's a reason your club will have its 4 spoon in 14 years by seasons end.

And yet we've heard nothing about Henderson at Geelong.
Nor did we hear anything about Betts when he went to Adelaide.
Says more about Menzel and Yarran than the club.

5 spoons if we suck enough to get it this year. We haven't reached your lofty heights of 7* spoons yet. First you couldnt spell Cuningham, now forget we are already on 4 spoons.

Get some sleep old man ;)

And yet we've heard nothing about Henderson at Geelong.
Nor did we hear anything about Betts when he went to Adelaide.
Says more about Menzel and Yarran than the club.

Betts plays in a pocket and Henderson is a potato (well played on the trade there). He was shizer on the weekend.

5 spoons if we suck enough to get it this year. We haven't reached your lofty heights of 7* spoons yet.

Give it time. You're on a better run than Black Caviar at the moment.

5 spoons if we suck enough to get it this year. We haven't reached your lofty heights of 7* spoons yet. First you couldnt spell Cuningham, now forget we are already on 4 spoons.

Get some sleep old man ;)

Lol, i spelt his name fine. It's spelt Cunnan...nope...Cunun....nope....**** it it's spelt Desiree potato.

So what your saying is, we are doing a hawthorn ? - in racking up the spoons as fast as possible mistaking them for flags........yeah nah.

In opposite world yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except Yarran will take Hunt's position as the loose man. This is the difference between my club and your club. Your club did not know how to use him and my club does. Your club is shit and my club isn't. Enjoy David None-ingham.
I know this is only the bay and all, but really, lets not say things we can't take back....

Grigg would know an awful lot about potatoes, since moving to the tiges, he has setup SpudBar with some Richmond mates.........

I love a good baked spud. "The Gibbs" potatois a fave. Hard on the outside, but so nice and soft on the inside.

Your tears are delicious, You keep sitting on your hand making it numb and pretending you have someone else buddy. The sad lonely life you must lead and being a Richmond supporter is just icing on the cake, kinda feel sorry for you...but I dont really care. I only respond when you come in and spew your bs. What are you like 14 ? 15 ? doesn't matter, you are too me.

Nice melt, did you forget your meds again?

So its a step down from the Trentis Cotchinius Missing variety....ok I can live with that.

Tiggy Tiger thoughts ?

The Trent potato is a georgeous one, it doesn't matter what you do to the topping on top, it never seems to get or look ruffled.
It also comes with a free medal *

Ccc4OATUAAUi48K.jpg
Seriously, what the hell did you do to him Richmond? Trying to make him the next Relton Roberts?
He had his flaws with us but he was always decently ripped, not a fat ****

Seriously, what the hell did you do to him Richmond? Trying to make him the next Relton Roberts?
He had his flaws with us but he was always decently ripped, not a fat ****
Yep. Never turned up back at training being being so out of condition with us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Caption this .... Yarran edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back