Carey Grammar! Darkhorses!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

footy12

Draftee
May 9, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Carey Grammar coming off 2 sterling victories really look the goods so far this year. Us at scotch are really not looking forward to coming up against these nut jobs. from previous games with suckling, Reid, Arthur and Macready-Bryn are dominant and a couple of schollies really look the goods... does anyone agree with me?

chooker said:
I predict Scotch to beat Carey by about 10-15 goals (depending upon conditions).

Footyman, Scotch are 2-0 having the bye this weekend. The usual suspects are firing and they will be the only school to challenge Haileybury this year.
Cheers.

footy12 said:
Carey Grammar coming off 2 sterling victories really look the goods so far this year. Us at scotch are really not looking forward to coming up against these nut jobs. from previous games with suckling, Reid, Arthur and Macready-Bryn are dominant and a couple of schollies really look the goods... does anyone agree with me?
I hope your not talking about Sam Arthur because he may be a good athlete but as far as football comes hes a joke. 2 stirling victories??? you have to be kidding Wesley and Geelong Gram are the two worst footbal sides in the APS. Good luck against sides with quality players such as Hail and Scotch!!!

footy12 said:
certainly a tight battle for title of best coed footy school between Carey,.. GC and Caulfield. Will fill 6-8 spots . Cannot compete with the 5 footy schools- HC,Scotch, Xavier,MGSand Brighton.

smoking said:
certainly a tight battle for title of best coed footy school between Carey,.. GC and Caulfield. Will fill 6-8 spots . Cannot compete with the 5 footy schools- HC,Scotch, Xavier,MGSand Brighton.

I would think that Carey, GC and Caulfield would if not beat BGS then give them a run for their moeny. BGS are yet to win a game, so putting them with MGS, HC, Xavier and SC is a big call!

Geelong College are a co-ed school and rank up there with the heavyweights of APS football. Agreed that the others will fill the lower end of the ladder but TGC will surprise the "5 Footy Schools" with some unexpected victories. BGS will be the first head to roll this saturday

Brian Fantana said:
Geelong College are a co-ed school and rank up there with the heavyweights of APS football. Agreed that the others will fill the lower end of the ladder but TGC will surprise the "5 Footy Schools" with some unexpected victories. BGS will be the first head to roll this saturday

GREAT CALL BRIZZA(LUV THE NAME)! i agree that the might of the boys from newtown will put away all comments that the "5 footy schools" from melbourne will dominate the competition. the boys in green and blue are a force to be reckoned, two of the footy 5 will watch the geelong college and the other final 3 as spectators. GO COLLEGE!

boochy said:
GREAT CALL BRIZZA(LUV THE NAME)! i agree that the might of the boys from newtown will put away all comments that the "5 footy schools" from melbourne will dominate the competition. the boys in green and blue are a force to be reckoned, two of the footy 5 will watch the geelong college and the other final 3 as spectators. GO COLLEGE!

if GC get within 10goals of the bloods next week they have done well

Remove this Banner Ad

Carey Grammar! Darkhorses!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back