Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Always Sunny Shut Up GIF

Definitely a more natural on baller. Gets busy when the balls near him but doesn't seem to care too much otherwise. Comes with only being 16 and not having an AFL footballers tank but he's very lively when hes around the ball compared to guarding space as a defender.
Send him to start training on his fitness with Kouta next year.

He's certainly a footy player as well. Loves his footy, moreso than his older brother I think, who was all out basketball.
Yup. Jamie did all the trials over the in states for Basketball. And didn't get anywhere with it. I think that Lukas could go for basketball, if a big offer came in for him over there. But I suspect that he's going to slot into our future forward line.

Apparently he's good friends with Walshy. If he comes to the AFL with that sort of work rate and the power and size he already has he's going to be something else.
Us getting him all depends on whether one of the AFL exansion clubs needs a massive hand up... by the AFL ****ing us over by removing the F/S rules.

Us getting him all depends on whether one of the AFL exansion clubs needs a massive hand up... by the AFL ****ing us over by removing the F/S rules.
I'll never watch footy again if they do. My favorite part of the draft and we've finally got a good one. A seriously seriously good one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup. Jamie did all the trials over the in states for Basketball. And didn't get anywhere with it. I think that Lukas could go for basketball, if a big offer came in for him over there. But I suspect that he's going to slot into our future forward line.
Come on mate. He’s averaging 5 points a game in rep basketball. Let’s hope his footy is better

Not happy, had to decide between watching Cody and being in hospital (600k round trip) for a potential (know in a couple of days) life changing medical procedure. Hope it is available on replay after I get some sleep.

Not in to name changes, but hey you lot, check posting history, I saw/mentioned Cody first🤪

Not happy, had to decide between watching Cody and being in hospital (600k round trip) for a potential (know in a couple of days) life changing medical procedure. Hope it is available on replay after I get some sleep.

Not in to name changes, but hey you lot, check posting history, I saw/mentioned Cody first🤪
Good luck Coona. Hope it all works out for you🙏

Good luck Coona all the best.

Wishing you the vey best.

All the best Coona, hope it all goes well.

Rest up, and hopefully the boys have a good win for you :thumbsu:

Not in to name changes, but hey you lot, check posting history, I saw/mentioned Cody first
All the best Coona.

Just click on the link earlier and you can enjoy the replay at your leasure.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back