Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cody's stats from yesterday vs SA

30 disposals (19 K 11 H) at 57% with 17 contested (3 hard/6 loose)
9 clearances
2 clangers
3 marks (1 contested)
3 FF

Q4 where he turned it on after going back into the midfield to try and save the game

13 disposals (9 K 4 H)
62%
8 contested
5 clearances
4 inside 50s

Genuinely felt like he had about 20 touches in that last quarter watching the game

Where was that photo from Aph?
I thought the MVP (or the Kevin Sheehan Medal) went to some kid from SA. I assume this must be Vic Country's MVP?
Nah, the SA lad was listed as MVP on the post, but thought at the time lauding him as the medallist was wrong. MVP for SA only. Our boy is the real MVP. Cochrane seems to have the hype from the fan boy commentators. Sure he is good, no intent to knock him. No problem if Cody drops a few draft spots to cheapen the Father/son cost. They can hype him up.

Nah, the SA lad was listed as MVP on the post, but thought at the time lauding him as the medallist was wrong. MVP for SA only. Our boy is the real MVP. Cochrane seems to have the hype from the fan boy commentators. Sure he is good, no intent to knock him. No problem if Cody drops a few draft spots to cheapen the Father/son cost. They can hype him up.
This is absolutely essential for us. While we would all love to see him go at pick one, it would be really tough on our list build to match those points.

We're obviously fairly one eyed but I don't think anyone had a performance as good as Cody in the first game nor in the 2nd half against SA when he got shifted back to the midfield where he plays best.

There was also no other player who actively got tagged...

Cal can say Cochrane is a lock for pick 1 but I thought Cody was clearly the best 'talent'.

And so the battle for Cody begins.
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean far out if we can get Gresham on top of the campo boys and Cody we have just gone 3/3 in acquiring young talent
Completely switches teams priorities at the draft only months out though... If we're guaranteed Gresham next year maybe we don't look at taking a small forward like Berry this year. Clowns at the AFL atm have no idea what they're doing even if it ends up benefiting us.

Twomey's July rankings on afl.com.au today. Unless I missed something neither Ben or Lucas listed in the top 30. Looking good.
Pretty funny. I watched every SA game and he was clearly a top 30 prospect Ben. Seems we will get to use our first as well as acquiring the twins. We will make the comp look silly

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back