Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

It's an obvious article. I don't really think it touches all that well on the bigger issues.

The first point was dropping George Hewett for the Giants game. We were 39 points up and had scored 50 points in the first quarter. I think most of us would have preferred he played but do we really think that had he, the result wouldn't have been the same?

Then the next one was Matty being played as the sub for the Dogs game. Again, not one most supporters would pick but something this team should be able to overcome.

If we can't have someone like George/Matty miss a game without capitulating, the game plan is in far bigger trouble than we already know it is. It's clear as day that our players will need to be rotated better next season to keep them fresher for longer through the season. That can't happen if we're unable to win without them.

For me the key is the bolded bit.

If we're going persist with a bunch of heavy weight bulls then the number players who can rotate through the middle and
the number of rotations needs to be spot on; meaningful minutes rotating through the middle for our half forwards
and regularly.

Add in Stamos's point re selection misfires further compounded by injuries (also ultimately at the selection door re at least Cotterall, Cez straight back in and bringing back a sore TDK against Briggs as mentioned) and here we are.

This is a shocking story. Why would Sayers want someone that spent 14 years at our arch rival during the supplements saga.
No success. Same as hiring J. Russell. We need the right mindsets.

Maybe he's thinking there could a coaching job available at Carlton soon🤔
Oh camon. We aren't changing from Vossy.
I expect us to bounce back and be top 6 hopefully top 4 in 2025. Surely we won't have a year like this injury wise again? With ground being resurfaced and a new fitness head?

Oh camon. We aren't changing from Vossy.
I expect us to bounce back and be top 6 hopefully top 4 in 2025. Surely we won't have a year like this injury wise again? With ground being resurfaced and a new fitness head?
Where will we be training when the ground is being resurfaced?

Some damning footage shown by Leigh Montagna on 360 tonight. Shows the team, but specifically the defensive group, low on confidence and not trusting each other. Some horrific moments from plenty of experienced players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some damning footage shown by Leigh Montagna on 360 tonight. Shows the team, but specifically the defensive group, low on confidence and not trusting each other. Some horrific moments from plenty of experienced players

Bloody ordinary footage

Yep have a look at McGoverns reaction to the second hawks goal I think it was.He goes off at one of the players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back