truebluenavyblues

Team Captain
May 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I've created this thread so that new posters that have just joined can introduce themselves to everyone here.

Just an idea use it if you wish, cheers.:thumbsu:

How many Wallabies were in the spa with you AWG?

It was up in Caloundra about 5 years ago. We were on a soccer trip, they obviously on a rugby trip. Same hotel. That captain guy, John Eels was in there and a few other i had no idea who they were. we almost got kicked out of the hotel, because one stupid player on our team decided to pour milk into the spa.:eek:

It was up in Caloundra about 5 years ago. We were on a soccer trip, they obviously on a rugby trip. Same hotel. That captain guy, John Eels was in there and a few other i had no idea who they were. we almost got kicked out of the hotel, because one stupid player on our team decided to pour milk into the spa.:eek:

Did any of them try to crack onto you AWG?
Were you 18 at the time?

Hi everyone, im navygirl. My claim to fame is that i was asked to come into the rooms after training by kouta a few years back and i saw things that im sure my fellow female posters (and possibly male) would probably like). ;):)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi i'm Faizza and my claim to fame is Glen Manton was my P.E teacher for a couple of years and he took us to a few trainings and we met the team. This was in the late 90's

Hi everyone, im navygirl. My claim to fame is that i was asked to come into the rooms after training by kouta a few years back and i saw things that im sure my fellow female posters (and possibly male) would probably like). ;):)

I was also down in the Carlton rooms about 10 or so years ago, and Mil Hanna walked through the rooms starkerz. Let me just say, you could have hung a couple of wet beach towels off his old fella.

After Steven Silvagni's 250th game as I was leaving the ground with my dad some random guy came up to us and kindly offered us two tickets into the rooms as he couldn't use them. Of course we took up the offer and I came to the conclusion that going into the club rooms is the most overated thing unless you are a female or a homsexual. I would have been maybe 8 years old and the images I saw that day which included a naked Brett Ratten will forever haunt me.

I did shake John Elliot's hand and managed to get a couple of autographs so it wasn't all bad lol.

Hi all. You don't know me but I am ODN and I am shy just like Bee.

My claim to fame is playing tennis with Wayne Harmes and Jimmy Buckley and having my football team coached by Vinnie Catoggio for one game. I lived in a caravan park as a kid, which was owned by a board member. He used to get the players to stop by regularly.

Oh and I also got to meet Dick Pratt earlier this year.

Hello lickspittles and lemmings!

My name is Jeff Dunne and I barrack for Carlton.
Hi Jeff Dunne. You seem like an honest forthright fellow. There is an opening for someone with integrity to cast a critical eye over the goings on at Carlton, and I wouldn't want to trust the role to anyone with insincere intentions. Interested?

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Introduction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back