Carlton need another forward desperately!

Remove this Banner Ad

thefevshow

Debutant
Mar 25, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea Blues
Regardless of whether we get Bradshaw or not we should definitely make a play for another forward !
like:
McKinley
Williams
???
any other ideas and who would we give up?

Yes very well said, totaly agree. Offload Hampson, fisher ,hartlett to port for pick 9, but will they go for it. Then Pick up KPP in the fdraft. Throw in Bentick for that matter also.

what do you reckon we could give up for them or one of them?
well im not to sure tbh
im hoping we add our second rounder + hadley and get there first rounder + 3rd rounder

then trade our first rounder to west coast for mckinerly + 2nd rounder

then trade that pick + jacobs to the hawks for dowler

Yes very well said, totaly agree. Offload Hampson, fisher ,hartlett to port for pick 9, but will they go for it. Then Pick up KPP in the fdraft. Throw in Bentick for that matter also.

Jesus if only we were on the carlton board there is so many possible ins and out we could do but it just doesn't occur to them, its so bleeding obvious to get rid those players for something, especially those who we could possibly get something for. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alternatively and superiorly :confused: Yarran can be that forward your looking for.

hmm not entirely convinced. i think he would be good with good players around him, but as a reliant forward i don't think so. its a possibility tho

Jesus if only we were on the carlton board there is so many possible ins and out we could do but it just doesn't occur to them, its so bleeding obvious to get rid those players for something, especially those who we could possibly get something for. :mad:

I'll now be thanking God every day that you're not on the board.

No chance I'd even consider trading Hampson for pick 9. Withstanding the fact he'll demand a top 5 pick for the GC next season, he's very much a required player at the footy club.

I'll now be thanking God every day that you're not on the board.

No chance I'd even consider trading Hampson for pick 9. Withstanding the fact he'll demand a top 5 pick for the GC next season, he's very much a required player at the footy club.

FFS i didnt metion hampson i said HACKS so get ur facts straight

FFS i didnt metion hampson i said HACKS so get ur facts straight

And where exactly did you say hacks? Think it's you who should get your facts straight.

You quoted and agreed with a poster who suggested Hampson + Fisher and Hartlett for pick 9. Fisher has very little trade value, Hartlett is a list clogger and I'd be loathe to trade Hampson for pick 9.

And where exactly did you say hacks? Think it's you who should get your facts straight.

You quoted and agreed with a poster who suggested Hampson + Fisher and Hartlett for pick 9. Fisher has very little trade value, Hartlett is a list clogger and I'd be loathe to trade Hampson for pick 9.

Well we do have like 5 ruck men why not trade one? doesn't have to be Hampson

The Carlton list has a over-supply of ruckman and medium sized midfielders if Bradshaw/Rischitelli goes ahead, it is hard to understand why Carlton have not targetted a young forward, they desperately need to find a way to get back into the first round, it seems strange Carlton have not identified this as a major weakness in their list and Bradshaw is clearly only a very short term option.

well we have been developing setanta, waite could end up there as well. both not 20 years old, but not old either.

kruz may go down there as well.

People seem to forget that Trade Week isnt over yet!

If the deal with Brizzy goes through tomorrow then we have time to do another deal for a Williams type player to compliment Bradshaw...

We need to trade a midfielder Maybe Carrots, Walker and get an early pick to recruit a developing forward...

Still think the Blues will land Everitt!

People seem to forget that Trade Week isnt over yet!

If the deal with Brizzy goes through tomorrow then we have time to do another deal for a Williams type player to compliment Bradshaw...

We need to trade a midfielder Maybe Carrots, Walker and get an early pick to recruit a developing forward...

Still think the Blues will land Everitt!
Last i read Everitt wasn't a forward,we dont need him!!

Maybe time to throw Thornton's name into the mix to see what might transpire - Hawks, Eagles would be keen and could throw a forward our way - you do need to offer something to get something.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton need another forward desperately!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back