Carlton need another forward desperately!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Carlton list has a over-supply of ruckman and medium sized midfielders if Bradshaw/Rischitelli goes ahead, it is hard to understand why Carlton have not targetted a young forward, they desperately need to find a way to get back into the first round, it seems strange Carlton have not identified this as a major weakness in their list and Bradshaw is clearly only a very short term option.

Agree 100%, surely with the luck the Hawks have had with ruckman; Baily and Campbell, they will be desperate to get one on their books, eg. Jacobs or Hampson. i trust that out recruiters know what they are doing, but god i hope they are talking to the Hawks about Thorpe or Dowler. Jacobs is a good young ruckman, him and someone like Walker or Carrzzo to Hawks for Dowler would be ideal. And hawks have to be realistic, when you've already got Franklin and Roughead in the one side there can't be to much more room for Dowler.

Next year forward line of Waite (HFF), Kruz or Carlos (CHF, only if Carlos can regain his midyear form) and Bradshaw (FF).

Have Walker or the improved JR running out of the half back line to replace Waite's run

Up forward again, hopefully Yaz will develop into that special talent, and we'll have a multi-dimensional attack, which means we should be less predictable going forward.

A good thing :thumbsu:

With Fev being so good, all our players tended to look for him the whole time and ignored other options, which often played into the opposition's hands.

Agree 100%, surely with the luck the Hawks have had with ruckman; Baily and Campbell, they will be desperate to get one on their books, eg. Jacobs or Hampson. i trust that out recruiters know what they are doing, but god i hope they are talking to the Hawks about Thorpe or Dowler. Jacobs is a good young ruckman, him and someone like Walker or Carrzzo to Hawks for Dowler would be ideal. And hawks have to be realistic, when you've already got Franklin and Roughead in the one side there can't be to much more room for Dowler.

Thorpe, Dowler or Williams ... please ... 3 duds ... especially the latter ... lasiest footballer in the AFL who reaps the rewards of playing next to Buddy, Roughie and Rioli

McKinley would be great ... the irony of letting Kennedy go is killing us ... I still feel we could have got the Judd deal donme without giving him away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back