Remove this Banner Ad

Purple_Turtle

Stockholm Syndrome
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hull City
Sunday already looming as an important season-defining game for Carlton, despite being a supposed finals-bound side facing an injury-stricken Freo at home. If they can't beat us who will they be able to?

1617255618004.png

Ladies and gentleman, I present Owen Watch.

Sunday already looming as an important season-defining game for Carlton, despite being a supposed finals-bound side facing an injury-stricken Freo at home. If they can't beat us who will they be able to?

View attachment 1091308

Ladies and gentleman, I present Owen Watch.

You support the biggest laughing stock in VFL/AFL history.

FREO WIN NO
FREO WIN NO
FREO ARE SO CRAP WE WIN NOTHING
EXCEPT IN COURT CASES FOF DRUGGED UP DOCKERS
FREO WIN NO
YOU TRADED MATTY LLOYD FOR GARBAGE !!!

You support the biggest laughing stock in VFL/AFL history.

FREO WIN NO
FREO WIN NO
FREO ARE SO CRAP WE WIN NOTHING
EXCEPT IN COURT CASES FOF DRUGGED UP DOCKERS
FREO WIN NO
YOU TRADED MATTY LLOYD FOR GARBAGE !!!

5 wooden spoons in 20 years makes you the worst buddy. Imagine achieving less than Freo in the last two decades.

It's all good though. You'll still be wanking over footage from the umpires gifting you the Newnes game when we're in finals and you're starting another rebuild.

Last edited:

I wish I was confident we were going to beat them. I don’t think they’ve looked that bad so far.

Third worst in league for scores against (barely ahead of Adelaide and North.)

Worst for scores conceded from turnovers.

Worst for pressure factor.

Worst for tackle differential.

Second worst for tackle efficiency.

At least they're giving AFL House what they want though; an ultra-aggressive gameplan that looks entertaining to neutrals because no effort is made to stop the other team scoring.

I wish I was confident we were going to beat them. I don’t think they’ve looked that bad so far.
Indeed they have at least been competitive. GWS were witches hats last week so this may be a true test for Freo this one.

Blooze highly favored too.

881B6A11-27FE-47FC-8133-517022A2AE48.jpeg

Indeed they have at least been competitive. GWS were witches hats last week so this may be a true test for Freo this one.

Blooze highly favored too.

View attachment 1091350

If Carlton's pressure factor and tackle differential is worst in the league they're playing like witches hats anyway.

Example:

Third worst in league for scores against (barely ahead of Adelaide and North.)

Worst for scores conceded from turnovers.

Worst for pressure factor.

Worst for tackle differential.

Second worst for tackle efficiency.

At least they're giving AFL House what they want though; an ultra-aggressive gameplan that looks entertaining to neutrals because no effort is made to stop the other team scoring.
There is a team worse at stuff than us?

Was the OP written from a Carlton supporter mindset? If so they've had two 'wins' already
Carlton-the-chosen-ones-600x600.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very brazen statement based on one passage of play. Are you insinuating it’s a definite win for Freo?

If Carlton play like that again I'd be very disappointed to lose.

It's not one passage of play. It's several passages of play illustrating what the stats say; Carlton don't put the work in defensively and their system repeatedly breaks down, allowing teams to waltz out of D50 at will and give excellent service without pressure to their forwards.

If Carlton play like that again I'd be very disappointed to lose.

It's not one passage of play. It's several passages of play illustrating what the stats say; Carlton don't put the work in defensively and their system repeatedly breaks down, allowing teams to waltz out of D50 at will and give excellent service without pressure to their forwards.
It’s a no brainer then. Get on now! Post a pic of your slip beforehand please. 🙂

3B22FE16-B618-4B7B-963F-613D4CEA7FAC.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Carlton Owen Watch

Back