Carlton- Pretenders. Full Stop. *MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Carlton- Pretenders. Full Stop.

So a 12-0 team that sits top of the ladder with the league's (statistically) best defence doesn't have a shot at the flag?

Carlton lemmings. Gotta luv 'em. :D
So in your recent history the fact that on many occasions you have started off in a fantastic manner only to fall in a heap and again deliver nothing is lost upon you I guess.
Saints fans that are always delusional. Still hate them.

I think unless we start playing more consistent footy we may miss the finals, however we could also be top 4. Our destiny will be in our own hands.
If I was a Saints fan I would have thrown in the towel 50 years ago

I think unless we start playing more consistent footy we may miss the finals, however we could also be top 4. Our destiny will be in our own hands.
If I was a Saints fan I would have thrown in the towel 50 years ago

you would think that would be the same as richmonds fans but you have to admire their perseverance:thumbsu:

for those who couldn't divide 150 by 3 :thumbsu:

1st the jab.

Yeah I mean only a moron would have been predicting our window was closed at the end of the 2005 season . . . oh wait . . . that would include you :D

Then the left hook knock out.

Hahahahahahahaha. Some serious pwnage:thumbsu: and a Mod too. Ahh...had to be a carlton Mod.

I tip me lid to ya JD:thumbsu:

The guy's 22 now, and I appreciate the difference between a WAFL environment and an AFL environment, but by that stage, he should be fairly ready to go so I don't think he's worthy of too much latitude age wise.
Yeah... still he's a 2nd year player from a non-Aussie Rules playing background (Union). I reckon he gets a rough deal, but the more opposition supporters see of him the faster these derisive comments will disappear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton- Pretenders. Full Stop. *MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back