Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pick a good one. Can't be a recycled player, can't be a No.1 draft pick (too easy, you just pick the one who has the most hype around him). Fevola is a liability to that club, as shown by their pitiful ladder positions even when he's kicking goals :eek:

So pick their best Non No.1 Draft Picks or Rookie List Recruits.

So far I think it's going to be between Walker and Jordan Russell.

Now compare that with your own club's non-recycled, non No.1 pickups. :D

With Hawthorn for example, it would be Ellis, Mitchell, Sewell, Franklin, Roughead, Croad, Lewis, Rioli, Brown, Young, Williams, Birchall. There are others, but let's leave it at that.

It becomes clear after doing this excercise why Carlton continue to fail :eek:

You really need to jack off more. Release some tension?

The ROK trade made you feel a bit compromised didn't it? It's ok Hodgepodge. We're all friends here...just perhaps not as close as you'd like.

Bored Hodgepodge - not much to do? Contemplate this,

[FONT=&quot]Wooden Spoons

Hawthorn (11)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carlton (3)

Nuff said[/FONT]

• Banned
Bored Hodgepodge - not much to do? Contemplate this,

[FONT=&quot]Wooden Spoons [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hawthorn (11)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carlton (3)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nuff said[/FONT]

We can trade trivia all day. How about Hawthorn being the most successful side in the last 50 years? :rolleyes: You know, when they weren't playing in pantaloons?

Bartel, Ablett, Selwood, Corey would be among Geelong's :eek:

Enright, Ling, Mackie, Wojincski, Milburn, Chapman, Johnson.

But of course Carltank would be king of the recyclers now... in a way it's a bit like real recycling, doesn't really get you anywhere, but gives you a smug sense of self satisfaction...

Is that your universal cure-all?

My universal cure-all? Try half the species.

It is clear Hodgepodge has some deeply rooted sense of frustration in his life, and that he has latched such feelings on to the great Carlton Football Club. It's quite easy to do. For instance, people attach emotions to particular songs and find it difficult to listen to them again.

Hodgepodge's condition is slightly more serious. This is what i am getting from my crystal ball:

I assume that as a child he was bullied by a stronger, more robust and well-liked figure around the scoolyard who also followed Carlton. Possibly by a boy named "Jet" or "Stefan" or some other slightly obscure yet still cool name. Maybe even a rather butch female. Hodgepodge's name is probably "Neville" or "Noel" - something old, boring, and reflective of his trolling ability.

One day Hodgepodge appeared at school and was dacked by the Carlton supporting Jet/Stefan, exposing his undies to all the girlies in the school yard. Luckily for Hodgey, he was wearing Hawthorn boxers - the colour scheme hid his embarrassment induced accident(s).

Apart from smelling like p*ss and sh*t for the rest of the day, it only got worse for poor old Hodgemania. Upon returning home, he was confronted by a strange man wearing a blue vest in his house.

"Mum, who is that?"
"It's the electrician Neville/Noel"
"Will he be my real dad?"
"Yes, for the next 30 minutes"

And from then on Hodgepodge was confronted with the stark reality that all things blue = bad, and could only lead to suffering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it's anywhere near as complicated as that

He likes seeing his hero with his shirt off

Luke hodge may be a champ in his eyes

But I know one champ (hodgepodge's bald headed champ that is) that really gets a workout at his house when it turns dark

Wow, the tankers have become defensive in this thread. It's a fair point though, when 1/2 of your playing list are from other teams. No wonder they're always so shit

Whats it to you we are hated? Hodgepodge can have any avatar he wants, and does not need to explain himself to anyone.

Get over it.

Gee, you carlton supporters are touchy. This is Bay 13, if you don't like your club getting pumped dont read the threads.

FWIW, SunnyTEE had a similar thread about carltons lack of ability to develop their own talent. NO.1 picks shouldn't need any developing but carltons do.

Waite probably best of this lot but he as a father/son.

My universal cure-all? Try half the species.

It is clear Hodgepodge has some deeply rooted sense of frustration in his life, and that he has latched such feelings on to the great Carlton Football Club. It's quite easy to do. For instance, people attach emotions to particular songs and find it difficult to listen to them again.

Hodgepodge's condition is slightly more serious. This is what i am getting from my crystal ball:

I assume that as a child he was bullied by a stronger, more robust and well-liked figure around the scoolyard who also followed Carlton. Possibly by a boy named "Jet" or "Stefan" or some other slightly obscure yet still cool name. Maybe even a rather butch female. Hodgepodge's name is probably "Neville" or "Noel" - something old, boring, and reflective of his trolling ability.

One day Hodgepodge appeared at school and was dacked by the Carlton supporting Jet/Stefan, exposing his undies to all the girlies in the school yard. Luckily for Hodgey, he was wearing Hawthorn boxers - the colour scheme hid his embarrassment induced accident(s).

Apart from smelling like p*ss and sh*t for the rest of the day, it only got worse for poor old Hodgemania. Upon returning home, he was confronted by a strange man wearing a blue vest in his house.

"Mum, who is that?"
"It's the electrician Neville/Noel"
"Will he be my real dad?"
"Yes, for the next 30 minutes"

And from then on Hodgepodge was confronted with the stark reality that all things blue = bad, and could only lead to suffering.

lol. hodgepodge, trent croad is the definition of recycled.

or more like scrunched up and chucked in to the trash can, then carefully extracted with tweezers and decontaminated...

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton's list of non-recycled players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back