Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty baffling we aren’t seeing any first team reps.

Team just had 2 wins with a woeful offence and now new coaching staff. Surely benefit in some real game time practice.
100% agree. Only thing I can think of as a reason is our depth is so bad that Canales is terrified of losing some starters to injury before the season starts.

Panthers trade rookie LBer Michael Barrett taken in the 7th round this year (likely wasn't going to make the team) for Seahawks cornerback Michael Jackson (likely wasn't going to make their team)...

Surprised to see Jackson had a very decent 77 PPF grade last season. (albeit he isnt a full time starter so this grade might not be a true reflection)

Panthers trade rookie LBer Michael Barrett taken in the 7th round this year (likely wasn't going to make the team) for Seahawks cornerback Michael Jackson (likely wasn't going to make their team)...

Surprised to see Jackson had a very decent 77 PPF grade last season. (albeit he isnt a full time starter so this grade might not be a true reflection)

Great trade!

Niners fans are pissed about the team cutting Jarrett Kingston and us claiming him before they could put him back on the practice squad, apparently had a very good grades in the preseason games, so thats nice I suppose.

Last edited:
Niners fans are pissed about the team cutting Jarrett Kingston and us claiming him before they could put him back on the practice squad, apparently had a very good grades in the preseason games, so thats nice I suppose.

His decent and shows some promise. I would of kept him.

I took the Saints at the -3.5 line in my multi that I put on on Thursday, gone out a point since to -4.5. Surprised it wasn't closer to -6. Happy to lose money if we can show some improvement on offense and win the game coz we score 4 TDs

And this is why you never get carried away with preseason games, Bryce looks just as ****ing awful as last season and the defense cant get pressure with noobs at edge rusher. Another year of #panthersfootball :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the run defense and pass rush wasn't bad enough already :tearsofjoy:

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports Panthers DL Derrick Brown (knee) could miss the remainder of the regular season.
Brown in Week 1 against the Saints sustained an injury to his meniscus. He’ll require surgery and could be out for much of the season. It’s a brutal blow to a Carolina defense that was shredded by Derek Carr and the Saints on opening day. Without Brown, the Panthers almost certainly have the NFL’s worst pass rush.

Ikey as bad as last year but 4 of the oline in green and blue for pass blocking says it all, they held up really well for a team that was down by 20+ early and the QB couldn't execute.

Last edited:
Maybe Bryce Young another Sam Darnold who, while still very young, bounces around the league for a decade being a good/average fill in for teams who need a QB but never reaches the heights of the draft potential
Darnold had shown far more than Young has at the same time in their careers honestly. We shouldn't be surprised, he was hand picked by David and Nicole Tepper after all, anything football related they touch turns to shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back