Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope he does so I can stop following them.
why would a change of city make you stop following them?

Whats the significance to Carolina/Charlotte?

why would a change of city make you stop following them?

Whats the significance to Carolina/Charlotte?
I didnt follow Seattle when they moved to OKC in the NBA. **** supporting a team who's owner lied to get the team taken away from Seattle. Would be the same for me with Tepper, **** supporting a team in a different city with him as owner after what hes done since taking over. Not a chance im signing up for more Tepper football in a different city, it would be the perfect opportunity/excuse for me to get out.

Hope he does so I can stop following them.
He is a terrible owner. Far too involved for a guy who doesn't know. Imagine trading up to pick 1 to draft Young. Man that is a stinker of a pick. He can't see over his offensive line ffs

I didnt follow Seattle when they moved to OKC in the NBA. ** supporting a team who's owner lied to get the team taken away from Seattle. Would be the same for me with Tepper, ** supporting a team in a different city with him as owner after what hes done since taking over. Not a chance im signing up for more Tepper football in a different city, it would be the perfect opportunity/excuse for me to get out.
If it happened, which team would you choose?

I didnt follow Seattle when they moved to OKC in the NBA. ** supporting a team who's owner lied to get the team taken away from Seattle. Would be the same for me with Tepper, ** supporting a team in a different city with him as owner after what hes done since taking over. Not a chance im signing up for more Tepper football in a different city, it would be the perfect opportunity/excuse for me to get out.
yeah ok that makes sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a single target for the guy we traded in to the first round for… the local boy in his first home start. Just a disgraceful franchise.

Bryce’s confidence is completely shot, and the longer we keep him on the field like this, the more broken himself and the locker room will be.

Bryce’s confidence is completely shot, and the longer we keep him on the field like this, the more broken himself and the locker room will be.
Talking about in his press conference how God will keep him believing while constantly self soothing himself rubbing his arm. Dont know whether to laugh or cry.

Maybe we should let the scouts pick the next QB instead of Nicole Tepper? Or maybe she's due and she should have the final say.

Do you reckon your club might draft a QB #1 overall in 25?
If they were smart they wouldnt. Id trade back and fill out the roster with more talent first and look to draft a QB a season or two away.

I always thought bears had the worst malpractice when it coming to developing qbs (fields) but they have nothing on panthers.
Until they fill out roster, let football people make decisions not teppers they are going to be a dumpster fire. No way should they be looking to draft a qb in 2025 or maybe even 2026.

Had to do it or Canales risked losing the locker room by week 8 with lot of players turning on Bryce already. Fully expect us to look much better with Dalton, not saying we are going to win or anything but it will be nice to see how Canales' play calling goes with a competent veteran QB.

Thought this was well said from the PFF guys. You need to get a baseline on the rest of the roster/play calling/coaching so you can evaluate things heading into 2025 and you cant when Young is playing so bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back