Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Another rebuild?

Out of contract in the offseason. I'm sure we want to keep him but if he refuses to sign a contract extension before the deadline you have to at least consider offers.

Out of contract in the offseason. I'm sure we want to keep him but if he refuses to sign a contract extension before the deadline you have to at least consider offers.

Always thought he'd want to test free agency this offseason coming chase that free agency money.

Some good receivers in free agency this off season Higgins, Diggs, Cooper, Goodwin, Hopkins, Allen and Hollywood Brown to name a few if needing a replacement.

Always thought he'd want to test free agency this offseason coming chase that free agency money.

Some good receivers in free agency this off season Higgins, Diggs, Cooper, Goodwin, Hopkins, Allen and Hollywood Brown to name a few if needing a replacement.
I think Diontae is probably the best of that bunch , Higgins obviously the biggest upside but he'd probably cost ~ 25m - 30m and you're competing with the rest of the team of the NFL to sign him so i doubt Carolina has a chance. If you could extend Diontae now for ~ 20m - 25m per season I'd do it.

I think Diontae is probably the best of that bunch , Higgins obviously the biggest upside but he'd probably cost ~ 25m - 30m and you're competing with the rest of the team of the NFL to sign him so i doubt Carolina has a chance. If you could extend Diontae now for ~ 20m - 25m per season I'd do it.

Yeah panthers would resign him i just don't know if Diontae wants too i think the courting of free agency and chance of bigger pay day will be too tempting.

Yeah panthers would resign him i just don't know if Diontae wants too i think the courting of free agency and chance of bigger pay day will be too tempting.
I'm not sure he'd get paid more than Carolina would offer him, he'd be paid true WR1 money with us. Competing teams wouldn't be able to offer him that much. What other team would pay him as a number 1?

Maybe the Chargers or the Bills would pay him but dont know what their cap situations are like going into next season, thats about the only teams I could think of that is a better spot than Carolina in terms QB play, the Broncos isnt any better, might be worse. Give me Canales over Payton if youre a WR.

About what I expected, horrible matchup. Any game we come up against a good defense like the Bears we are ****ed coz our offense needs to score 30 + to win games. This is without doubt the worst defense in the league and the worst in Panthers history. Bunch of nobodies running round aimlessly whiffing on tackles. At least Trevin Wallace looked good in his first start. :shrug:

Injuries to starting competent vets continue piling up, Clowney, Corbett and Moton. Incredible.

Definitely gonna be picking top 3, they need to trade back and build this roster up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back