No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see that all the htb threads were locked as promised...

Sorry to put a dampener on things but my major concern going forward is if the players sue Essendon and Essendon only. I know he was not going to point the finger at anyone else but Marsh seemed very emphatic when talking only about Essendon not being absolved from responsibility.

Nothing would put a smile on any opposition supporters face (and perhaps the AFL) more than straight after the season the players taking out a class action against the club. (or at any time in the future)

1427786243240.jpg

Hahaha Heppel

"I don't think the wider public would have believed that Essendon players are drug cheats"

This Caro is fake Caro. She is in no way talking the way she usually does.

"I think she has a long way to come back. He missed a year of football because he failed to oversee the welfare of these players, I'm glad he's sorry"

"I hope he doesn't hold a resentment to the media who are only doing their job"

Jesus Christ.

What a f*cking waste of oxygen. Piss off Caro.

Sorry to put a dampener on things but my major concern going forward is if the players sue Essendon and Essendon only. I know he was not going to point the finger at anyone else but Marsh seemed very emphatic when talking only about Essendon not being absolved from responsibility.

Nothing would put a smile on any opposition supporters face (and perhaps the AFL) more than straight after the season the players taking out a class action against the club. (or at any time in the future)

Impossible.

As has been stated over and over again, the AFL is the employer of the players and also, ultimately responsible for their OH&S.
Essendon could certainly be named, but there is no way they would be sued without the AFL also going along for the ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Gutless, won't provide evidence but will talk to the media"

OH CARO THAT IS F*CKING RICH

WOW
She was always going to go down fighting.

She lost, her words mean ****ing nothing. She will cry for months and die an angry horrible s**tstain of a woman.

All this criticism of the club and Hird being selfish and the pies have a couple lads in trouble and they throw them under bus and its applauded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back