No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would rub too many users on this site the wrong way for the admin to approve it.

However I'd like to put forward the idea that as a whole we chip in and cover Lance's tab at the next Tanked meet up!

Given he gets pissed after just one light beer shandy, that's a pretty piss poor offer

Given he gets pissed after just one light beer shandy, that's a pretty piss poor offer
And a massive thanks to you for your contribution on our board over the years, mate. Come along to a Tanked event and I would be absolutely happy to buy you a beer.

The whole 'the players have absolutely no idea what they were given line' is only partly true and largely fallacious.

- The players can't be certain - which is clearly pathetic - that they weren't given Thymosin Beta-4, but the point is they at least believed they were given the legal thymomodulin and the verdict today reaffirms that despite drug testing and millions spent in effort it couldn't be concluded Thymosin Beta-4 was given to the players.
- Watson for example clearly believed he was treated with AOD-9604 - as he famously stated - which he was told was legal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a massive thanks to you for your contribution on our board over the years, mate. Come along to a Tanked event and I would be absolutely happy to buy you a beer.

I'm shouting the Essendon board mods present at the next Tanked a round. You guys have more than earned it!

Hahahahaha Caro is back pedaling. Hahahahaha.

Reckons her argument was never about Hird having dangerous drugs injected. Hahahaha.

Oh Caro.

Hope her balls backpedal up her arse

Amazing so many haters think this is an AFL fix yet it was presided over by two former County Court judges with decades of experience. Do they seriously think these judges would risk their integrity?

What about lack of 'single point of governance' (to use the AFL report) of other 10+ clubs. Did they keep detailed records? What about the 3 clubs with 'significant needle programs'?

What about all those bullshit rumours on HTB ?
heck all the obsessive foamers ......haha

Not trolling so I don't expect to be carded for this comment. Can't see how anybody can claim this as a win when 34 of your players past and present still don't know what they were injected with and whether or not there will be long term consequences.

Oh, you know, just the simple fact that they can all play on the weekend and that all along the club has insisted that nothing harmful or performance enhancing entered their systems. Good enough for me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back