No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEN...Dank might be called to court...players from Cronulla fighting for their careers...will be interesting. That may see some action from ASADA/AFL in some time. Interesting watch.

SEN...Dank might be called to court...players from Cronulla fighting for their careers...will be interesting. That may see some action from ASADA/AFL in some time. Interesting watch.

Could you elaborate further? Was anything else said or was it just this?

Gee Majak Daw looks a lot bigger this year judging by that Hun photo yesterday. Wonder if it raised Gerard Healy's suspicion? After all the change in Daw far outweighs that of Melksham's.

Gee Majak Daw looks a lot bigger this year judging by that Hun photo yesterday. Wonder if it raised Gerard Healy's suspicion? After all the change in Daw far outweighs that of Melksham's.
How about Jaegers hot new bod? Very cut for a 19 year old after two preseasons.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always wonder how much evidence Dank would have? If it were incriminating surely it's made its way through the insinkerator by now.

I'm hoping that's it. Nothing incriminating thus clears a few things up and creates some red faces. Hoping.

I always wonder how much evidence Dank would have? If it were incriminating surely it's made its way through the insinkerator by now.
Yeah if Dank's lawyer hasn't been through everything with a fine toothed comb and degaussed his phone and computers by this point in time Dank should ask for his money back.

Can't fathom why ASADA haven't forced Dank to speak to them yet!

waiting for all the essendon players to re-sign so they can then break contracts

How about Jaegers hot new bod? Very cut for a 19 year old after two preseasons.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Also Jake King having bikies hang around the RFC with the club saying they cant do anything about it why isn't that a big issue for all we know he could be trafficking peds to the Richmond players.

If that were Essendon their would of been questions raised and the club would of got ridiculed to the nth degree.

Also Jake King having bikies hang around the RFC with the club saying they cant do anything about it why isn't that a big issue for all we know he could be trafficking peds to the Richmond players.

If that were Essendon their would of been questions raised and the club would of got ridiculed to the nth degree.

We would have got fined 2mil, booted from finals and senior coach banned for a year.. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back