Cash-cows

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be started with Armfield (Cartlon) and Urquhart (Kanga's)

Both scored well on debut and their coaches talked them up so should be getting a few games too. Of course you need to wait another week to see how they go this weekend before diving in.

gdamn waters just had to get himself in shit and now taylor droped means i have to cop a 0 unless i trade out taylor, dont really wanna trade out waters cos i believe he can come bak in and average 80 for the rest of this year.

but taylor for who...........

wot do u guys think the best option is
wilkes
houlihan
urquhart
armfield
or someone else

need someone to certainly play 2 more games

You really shouldn't be looking for cash cows at this stage of the season, should be looking at players who will be there until round 22. But if you must, J.Morton is basically the only one who has real potential to make some cash, but can he remain in the team?

gdamn waters just had to get himself in shit and now taylor droped means i have to cop a 0 unless i trade out taylor, dont really wanna trade out waters cos i believe he can come bak in and average 80 for the rest of this year.

but taylor for who...........

wot do u guys think the best option is
wilkes
houlihan
urquhart
armfield
or someone else

need someone to certainly play 2 more games

can anyone help me here plz

callan ward could be an option,
with tim callan out and hes starting on the wing
he could be a gun will have to wait and see

Callan Ward
Armfield
Urquart
J.Morton
J.Grimes
T.Houlihan
B.Wilkes
Valanti
M.Ferguson
T.lonergan
J.P.Kennedy
Polkinghorne
Hawksley
Austin (Carl)

and heaps more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good list. But i would have Armfield on top. Urquhart was extremely impressive on the weekend but Laidley has a tendency to constantly switch around the young guys in the backline. Riggio, Scott. D. Thompson, Hansen and now Urquhart to name a few. I wouldn't rank him as high as you have, has only played one game.

do we now think that armfield will play in the blue's 22 each week?
seems to be in great favour by the fans and has played 2 good games so far... carlton fans claim he is the missing "pace" that their club is missing...

do we now think that armfield will play in the blue's 22 each week?
seems to be in great favour by the fans and has played 2 good games so far... carlton fans claim he is the missing "pace" that their club is missing...

Should be pretty safe. Walker's return would be his biggest threat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cash-cows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back