Social Cats Chat about Our Pets

Is your Pet a Geelong Cats supporter?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez it must be a pain to dry/wash them with all the dew.
They get washed maybe once a month but grooming them is always a pain. So much hair.
Took my pups even tho they're getting big now down to the doggy wash the campaigners jumped out:eek:.
They labs they love water,maybe beening in the box thingy they didn't like.
How old are they now? I think any dog will get a bit scared in a small box. If they get washed in one of those special made bath trailers it's better

They get washed maybe once a month but grooming them is always a pain. So much hair.

How old are they now? I think any dog will get a bit scared in a small box. If they get washed in one of those special made bath trailers it's better
Ten months at the end of the month.
It was a doggy wash with a door.They might be used to it.

I'm booking them in for the chop chop so I'm going to have 2 bucket heads:eek::warning::warning:.

How are your boyz going bots?

Ten months at the end of the month.
It was a doggy wash with a door.They might be used to it.

I'm booking them in for the chop chop so I'm going to have 2 bucket heads:eek::warning::warning:.

How are your boyz going bots?
They keep getting hot spots and not sure how they're getting them. Changed their diet numerous times and they keep coming back.

Since it's warming up they're spending their days in the laundry.

They keep getting hot spots and not sure how they're getting them. Changed their diet numerous times and they keep coming back.

Since it's warming up they're spending their days in the laundry.
Fuuuuuuu thats not good I hope nothing serious comes of that :(.
You should take them to the snow seeing they love the colder weather.

Hi rocker_oz33 I have some unfortunate news, one of our dogs passed away last night due to bone cancer. Was diagnosed 3 weeks ago and it just went down hill really fast. On Saturday he stopped eating and on Sunday stopped drinking water. By late Sunday night he collapsed and couldn't get up again.

Hi rocker_oz33 I have some unfortunate news, one of our dogs passed away last night due to bone cancer. Was diagnosed 3 weeks ago and it just went down hill really fast. On Saturday he stopped eating and on Sunday stopped drinking water. By late Sunday night he collapsed and couldn't get up again.
Oh Bots, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. Very difficult for you, but a blessing for your dog that he/she went quickly. Hope you are OK? :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Bots Really sorry to hear that l hope your ok its not a very good thing to go through.
RIP doggy.

Also hope your other doggy is ok too.

Fuuu cancer to hell.

Thanks Hello Kitty and rocker_oz33 . Appreciate it.

It has been a tough couple of days and I can only take solace in that he is no longer suffering. Here's the last photo I took of him back in April
IMG_20180401_083218_20180703194204599_20180703194416148.jpg

Unfortunately our other boy also has bone cancer in the same leg and same spot. So I'll be going through this all again :(

Thanks Hello Kitty and rocker_oz33 . Appreciate it.

It has been a tough couple of days and I can only take solace in that he is no longer suffering. Here's the last photo I took of him back in April
View attachment 521710

Unfortunately our other boy also has bone cancer in the same leg and same spot. So I'll be going through this all again :(

Oh Bots! He is so beautiful!

What are your boys' names?

I'm so, so, so very sorry that your other boy has cancer too.

I really hope you have contacted their breeder, forgive me, but it's very important they know.

Bots, what breed of dog is he? Just so exquisite + he looks so sooky + loving! I'm heart broken for you.

Oh Bots! He is so beautiful!

What are your boys' names?

I'm so, so, so very sorry that your other boy has cancer too.

I really hope you have contacted their breeder, forgive me, but it's very important they know.

Bots, what breed of dog is he? Just so exquisite + he looks so sooky + loving! I'm heart broken for you.
Their names are Dudley and Jet. Dudley is the one that passed away and they're both purebred Newfies.

Haven't let the breeder know just yet.

we moved house late last year on to a little hobby farm. Took our two spoodles and old cat with us.

the former owners left behind 2 alpacas, 8 sheep, 2 geese, a sulphur crested cockatoo and 6 goldfish ..... plus daily we feed the wild rosellas, king parrots and 3 kookaburras

it's a mad house .....

Back