Retiring Cats young gun Tanner Bruhn interviewed by police over knowledge of alleged sexual assault

Remove this Banner Ad

It's disturbing that the child abuse investigation team are questioning him according to channel 7.
I think his career might be done.
Thats Good Finding Nemo GIF

1728098708723.png

Good to know you can get banned for arguing that Charlie Cameron gets special treatment, but it's open slather on this stuff. Well played, mods.

Why do Tuggers have such a hard on for sex crimes?

They are still crying over Dopey Dusty's Deadbeat Daddy kicked out of Australia despite being a menace to our society.

Also they still worship this douche at Richmond Footy Club

images

The Toxic Tigers.

They are still crying over Dopey Dusty's Deadbeat Daddy kicked out of Australia despite being a menace to our society.

Also they still worship this douche at Richmond Footy Club

images

The Toxic Tigers.
Pell got whacked by the anesthetist so it was a fitting end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could be a situation similar to the Adam Heuskes/ Michael O'Louglin incident my gut is telling me.

Be careful friend, you are heading dangerously close to libel territory.

The only facts we know so far is TB was called into questioning by the Police last week over an incident in 2023 he may have been a witness to.

He has not been charged as of this time by the police.

Frankly all I am concerned about is the welfare of the alleged victim in all of this.

There is nothing much else to add except I strongly recommend you stop making basless conjecture and speculation over a very serious legal matter.

Be careful friend, you are heading dangerously close to libel territory.

The only facts we know so far is TB was called into questioning by the Police last week over an incident in 2023 he may have been a witness to.

He has not been charged as of this time by the police.

Frankly all I am concerned about is the welfare of the alleged victim in all of this.

There is nothing much else to add except I strongly recommend you stop making basless conjecture and speculation over a very serious legal matter.
I didb't mention any names on that post you douchebag. What you posted yesterday could get you in a lot of trouble.

Some more info from the Geelong board:

The Herald Sun can reveal Bruhn and another man were interviewed in relation to their knowledge of an incident that took place in Belmont — a suburb of Geelong — on February 5 last year.....
It came a day after he celebrated Wacky Wednesday with his teammates at the Wharf Shed.

A Victoria Police spokeswoman said the pair was not arrested and they were free to go after the interview.

“Police have interviewed two men as part of an investigation into an alleged sexual assault in February 2023,” she said.

“The men were released pending further investigation into the matter.”

So it happened the day after whacky Wednesday and two people were questioned .

I didb't mention any names on that post you douchebag. What you posted yesterday could get you in a lot of trouble.
So let's see how you're going.
1. Accused the club of hushing up a well known ongoing case related to under 19s players in the 1980s.
2. Alleged that Tanner Bruhn has withheld evidence
3. Alleged others are "making excuses for him"
4. Made a baseless claim of racism
5. Implied Bruhn's "knowledge of the incident" may be more sinister.
6. Implied the incident is a gang rape with financial hush money, and also implied this has been the case at another club.
7. Responded to a warning that your posting is irresponsible by immediately expressing concern that the poster who warned you could get into "a lot of trouble"
8. Claimed to not "mention any names" in a post which 4 of the 17 words were literally names.

Solid Saturday for you so far, I'd say.

Take your concern trolling and shove it.

So let's see how you're going.
1. Accused the club of hushing up a well known ongoing case related to under 19s players in the 1980s.
2. Alleged that Tanner Bruhn has withheld evidence
3. Alleged others are "making excuses for him"
4. Made a baseless claim of racism
5. Implied Bruhn's "knowledge of the incident" may be more sinister.
6. Implied the incident is a gang rape with financial hush money, and also implied this has been the case at another club.
7. Responded to a warning that your posting is irresponsible by immediately expressing concern that the poster who warned you could get into "a lot of trouble"
8. Claimed to not "mention any names" in a post which 4 of the 17 words were literally names.

Solid Saturday for you so far, I'd say.

Take your concern trolling and shove it.
Rubbish mate, just relaying what's on the front of the newspaper and speculating in general with no names mentioned.
It's viral news, people are allowed to discuss it. The days of covering up alleged paedo stories are long gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring Cats young gun Tanner Bruhn interviewed by police over knowledge of alleged sexual assault

Remove this Banner Ad

Back