Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19e. Fancy Man (3)

• 20e. Berkshire Breeze (15)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Widest barrier to win today was 8 at caulfield.
And besides the first and last race, there wasn’t a lot of winners coming from a long way back

Duke De Sessa

Weight: 52kg ✔️
Barrier: barrier 6 ✔️
2400m: 4 starts: 2-0-1 ✔️
2400m Caulfield: 2 starts: 0-0-1 ✔️
Soft track: 8 starts: 2-0-3 ✔️
Heavy track: 3 starts: 0-0-1 ✔️
Last start: 4th - G1 Turnbull Stakes ✔️
Class: ❌️???

I think Duke De Sessa can run top 5. A few dollars each way I think.

Good luck everyone.

Jugada we were all over the Duke 🏆🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Buckaroo be this year's Hartnell or Criterion.
Best WFA horse in the race and run a credible top 3 or 5 finish.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

More likely this years VE or Gold Trip off today. If they walk in the Cup he will have too much speed for the Euros coming over and nothing out of today is beating him

Jesus this is ****ing ordinary by hippo hope he cops a wack. Shouldn't be riding to ruin another horses chances.

Of course you should be abke to ride to make things tougher for your opposition. Happens all the time. Don't think you should have that right taken away just because you are on a 50-1 chance rather than a 3-1 chance

SS was absolutely woeful, he was under the bat a very long way out.

You'd be hoping it's too bad to be true if you're keen on the fav in the Melbourne Cup.

Jesus this is ****ing ordinary by hippo hope he cops a wack. Shouldn't be riding to ruin another horses chances.

I don't know if that's fair commentary, they were getting stuck into the jocks last time when she was able to lead by 30L down the back. If she did that today, the result would have been very similar. This was always going to be the ball game if you took the odds about Pride of Jenni, is anything prepared to take her on?

It will be the same next week, when she most likely lines up again.

Of course you should be abke to ride to make things tougher for your opposition. Happens all the time. Don't think you should have that right taken away just because you are on a 50-1 chance rather than a 3-1 chance

I don't know if that's fair commentary, they were getting stuck into the jocks last time when she was able to lead by 30L down the back. If she did that today, the result would have been very similar. This was always going to be the ball game if you took the odds about Pride of Jenni, is anything prepared to take her on?

Got no issues with taking her on but when you ride it to stay 15 wide after the jump it's suss as anything. At the end of the day you have the ride your mount to give it the best chance at running its best I don't think he's done that.

Got no issues with taking her on but when you ride it to stay 15 wide after the jump it's suss as anything. At the end of the day you have the ride your mount to give it the best chance at running its best I don't think he's done that.
Spot on. She'll bounce through that though and win next Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing Caulfield Cup Day 2024

Back