Caulfield First XVIII 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Words straight from to mouth of great the man himself - Tilly Yaman - on this week's match v Brighton:
"I'm gunna bag 8 or 9, I'm yet to decide."

Interesting words.

Genuine chance, have some very good players through the midfield. As you mentioned the ruck division lacks much anything with Crawley, who is decent but is just in cause he's a big fella, we don't have too many, and Allanson who - even though he's a very good mate of mine - isn't a very good footballer to say it bluntly. The guts though is full of quality players, and I know - like every post on here - this reeks of bias, but Caulfield really shouldn't be underestimated. Top 3. Honestly.

surely your just having a go at big brent cos his from wheelers. if he wasnt any good he wouldnt be in the team. so i dont see how you can say that his just filling in space to his face, your game.

surely your just having a go at big brent cos his from wheelers. if he wasnt any good he wouldnt be in the team. so i dont see how you can say that his just filling in space to his face, your game.
I never said he's just filling space, he's one of the best big men going around, moves like a young Dean Cox, but he is the only one that deserves a spot at Caulfield cause Allanson's a hack. I think you've missed my point mate.

I never said he's just filling space, he's one of the best big men going around, moves like a young Dean Cox, but he is the only one that deserves a spot at Caulfield cause Allanson's a hack. I think you've missed my point mate.

that seems to be a different point of view that you were expressing early. well all im saying is just what is coming straight outta the horses mouth. oh well

Words straight from to mouth of great the man himself - Tilly Yaman - on this week's match v Brighton:

Interesting words.

Hahahahaha....

Try one in the first minute. Then hardly got a touch all day.

Very undisciplined and didn't mind a bit of talk, obviously cared more about goals than his team,

I mean a 40m snapshot from the boundry when he had 2 loose men directly in front?

Got nothing against the rest of Caulfield though, some great players.

Interesting words.
gees wonder how he feels tonight....
Probely one of the greatest let downs of all time, completly undisiplined and deserved every bit of it.
If Tilly actualy said that, then he has got to be one the greatest ****ers in APS footy, afta all the haileybury boys. Sure everybody has a bad game but to talk your self up like that then come out and produce a shithouse preformance like that...
Questions have to be asked of the bloke, he showed a bit of talent but just couldnt live up to his own arrogance. He was obviously running his own agenda and result was on the score board...

Genuine chance, have some very good players through the midfield. As you mentioned the ruck division lacks much anything with Crawley, who is decent but is just in cause he's a big fella, we don't have too many, and Allanson who - even though he's a very good mate of mine - isn't a very good footballer to say it bluntly. The guts though is full of quality players, and I know - like every post on here - this reeks of bias, but Caulfield really shouldn't be underestimated. Top 3. Honestly.

eating your words yet?

No one in there right mind would write Caulfield off

Sandilands was a joy to watch and there were many more a player who displayed skill for Caulfield

It's just that theres been quite the number of posts saying how cake walk this game would be, and clearly, it wasn't...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no one can say that caulfield are down and out....one point, so what? one game there already being put in the bottom four?...good on you all you heros!

big call mate. caulfield were outplayed but that was their first game that they've supposdely played together. if anyone watch the game they would know caulfield are still a big threat. even the brighton boys will admit that caulfield are still a very good team

big call mate. caulfield were outplayed but that was their first game that they've supposdely played together. if anyone watch the game they would know caulfield are still a big threat. even the brighton boys will admit that caulfield are still a very good team

i dont think anyone is doubting that Caulifield has potential , but u've gotta except the fact that they talked themselves up as gods gifts to football, which obviously hasnt helped them. For Caulifield to be a threat, which they should b wit ther talent, they need to smarten up and start to play some hard, solid, disiplined football. For them to come on this site and talk them selves up and claim to be heroes and then go and get beaten is just embarrassing and they should cop everything that comes ther way.

I think if Caulifield can re-group and commit to each other to play a team a game (ie; not come on big footy and claim ther gonna give 8 or 9...) they could take some big scalps. They showed today ther is some impressive players in ther line-up. They were outplayed, and out-toughed (is that a word?) today but hav got talent....

Interesting words.
shows what happens to fat heads this kid is just a loud mouth hog that is only interested in himself like most of the caulfield guys yesterday .He was a disgrace.

i dont think anyone is doubting that Caulifield has potential , but u've gotta except the fact that they talked themselves up as gods gifts to football, which obviously hasnt helped them. For Caulifield to be a threat, which they should b wit ther talent, they need to smarten up and start to play some hard, solid, disiplined football. For them to come on this site and talk them selves up and claim to be heroes and then go and get beaten is just embarrassing and they should cop everything that comes ther way.

I think if Caulifield can re-group and commit to each other to play a team a game (ie; not come on big footy and claim ther gonna give 8 or 9...) they could take some big scalps. They showed today ther is some impressive players in ther line-up. They were outplayed, and out-toughed (is that a word?) today but hav got talent....

great points that clearly show cgs for what they are pretenders and big heads.

we've heard alot of brighton kids give theri full accounts of the game. id be intersted to hear a substaintial breif on what southswans thought. souths, who weould u give 5,4,3,2,1 votes to for caulfield and why? and who did u think let the team down?

tilly yarman is a great player that had a bad day....

look at chris daws last year, 3 pos for the whole game...and he was your cap!

do not hang it on him

Remove this Banner Ad

Caulfield First XVIII 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Back