Event Celebrating 3 of the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
This week is a big week for The Royals as we celebrate not one but three outstanding achievements. Our match against the Bombers will mark the 100th time both Brenton Davy and krakouers will walk out onto the Qooty field and the 250th time Ulahoopski will do the same.

Brenton Davy started his qareer at the West Coast Wonders in Season 32. He was picked up by yours truly after a stand out performance during the Tour of Qooty on the Adelaide board. He played 65 games as a Wonder and after my defection to the Royals I sort after his signature to join me in purple and gold. He has played in prominent positions all over the Qooty field, but found his niche as a Full Forward last season winning the FRED Medal and kicked off our season booting 5.5 in our Rd 1 match last week.

1722491422784.png
Brenton Davy 100 games

krakouers was recruited to the Royals from the North board also in Season 32 and has played all 99 games as a dedicated Royal. He has spent plenty of his time in the Royals leadership group over the last few seasons and is always happy to play the team role, wherever he is needed on the day. Having spent plenty of time on the ball he is honing his skills as a defensive interceptor this season.
1722491465495.png
krakouers 100 games

Ulahoopski was drafted way back in Season 23 before I was even around. I can only assume he was loitering around Collingwood or Music boards at the time of his enlistment. A Royals premiership player, he is another who is fiercely loyal, having played all 249 games as a Royal. Our resident Rock superstar is also fluent in Japanese (I made this up but lets run with it)

1722491384612.png
Ulahoopski 250 games

Congratulations to all three of you. I cant wait to run out beside you all this week.

Please join me in congratulating them on their fine achievements.

I thought this was about somebody celebrating their third game and I was about to have a fit.

Congratulations to krakouers, sometimes you identify talent and know they are just gonna nail it in this place, krak is one of these people. He is a top shelf poster and teammate.

Congratulations to Ulahoopski, part of the greatest premiership of all time and a 133 game teammate. The Royals are winning off field when this guy is up and about.

Brenton Davy I'm sure you're a swell guy.
(Nah kidding the worst part of leaving the Royals is you replaced me and this means we couldn't play together. Perhaps one day. Congrats).

congrats on your group achievements

I'd have a quite word with your Captain about combining celebrations like this personally
Yes I'm a lazy sod. Whatchya gonna do?

Yes I'm a lazy sod. Whatchya gonna do?
Steal your best players with the promise of individual match thread celebrations!

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

Steal your best players with the promise of individual match thread celebrations!

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends
Won’t happen. Mt Buller is FAR too cold for me

Brenton Davy I'm sure you're a swell guy.
(Nah kidding the worst part of leaving the Royals is you replaced me and this means we couldn't play together. Perhaps one day. Congrats).
I’m sure if you return to the Royals we can fit you in a forward pocket so you can be next to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a bit better than the leather coat, beanie and gloves…
It seems the Royals have given you expensive tastes or the Fred.

Was it the Fred

This week is a big week for The Royals as we celebrate not one but three outstanding achievements. Our match against the Bombers will mark the 100th time both Brenton Davy and krakouers will walk out onto the Qooty field and the 250th time Ulahoopski will do the same.

Brenton Davy started his qareer at the West Coast Wonders in Season 32. He was picked up by yours truly after a stand out performance during the Tour of Qooty on the Adelaide board. He played 65 games as a Wonder and after my defection to the Royals I sort after his signature to join me in purple and gold. He has played in prominent positions all over the Qooty field, but found his niche as a Full Forward last season winning the FRED Medal and kicked off our season booting 5.5 in our Rd 1 match last week.

View attachment 2065289
Brenton Davy 100 games

krakouers was recruited to the Royals from the North board also in Season 32 and has played all 99 games as a dedicated Royal. He has spent plenty of his time in the Royals leadership group over the last few seasons and is always happy to play the team role, wherever he is needed on the day. Having spent plenty of time on the ball he is honing his skills as a defensive interceptor this season.
View attachment 2065290
krakouers 100 games

Ulahoopski was drafted way back in Season 23 before I was even around. I can only assume he was loitering around Collingwood or Music boards at the time of his enlistment. A Royals premiership player, he is another who is fiercely loyal, having played all 249 games as a Royal. Our resident Rock superstar is also fluent in Japanese (I made this up but lets run with it)

View attachment 2065288
Ulahoopski 250 games

Congratulations to all three of you. I cant wait to run out beside you all this week.

1722501815803.gif

View attachment 2065289
Brenton Davy 100 games

View attachment 2065290
krakouers 100 games

View attachment 2065288
Ulahoopski 250 games

250?!?
Cheeses, will have to get my epitaph changed. Shame, I was happy with the DLR inspired “…. I told ‘em I was feeling well”.
Nice to be acknowledged for being lazy loyal too.
I accept being moved to my premiership winning half forward flank position as reward. Thanks Cadsky, that’s swell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Celebrating 3 of the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back